Arc 19-844: Brother Xiao Makes Money

No wonder Mr. Xiao is pumping YUXI at the corner of his mouth. Convulsions, mainly because he felt that some people in this world...is there something wrong with their brains, are they all so sincere? How on earth can he grow so big? In such a dangerous world, won't he be easily plotted to death?

Boss Xiao was almost speechless.

In fact, I don't blame these people, they don't know that these crystals can cultivate. The reason why they put these crystals away is because the evil spirits that have been killed before have never dropped anything. This time they can't get out after entering I went, the ghosts I killed still dropped something. Although I don't know what this thing is and what effect it has on them, it's okay to do research after putting it away, and it doesn't take up space anyway, so they put it away up.

But now, as they have been unable to go out, what they want most is to go out first. As for these crystals that they don't know what they are, of course they don't care. As long as Mr. Xiao can take them all out, it is the crystal What's the harm in giving it all to the other party?

"Do you know what this thing is?" Brother Xiao casually took a crystal and played with it in his hand.

Fang He said honestly: "I don't know. I didn't see anything drop when we were dealing with evil spirits before. It was only after we came in this time that we killed the evil spirits that something dropped. We don't know what it is."

Brother Xiao raised the corners of his mouth, it turned out that he was a group of idiots who didn't know anything, no wonder they were so generous.

"Okay, for the sake of being honest, I won't take too much. Ten crystals per person, you can give me when you can go out. If you can't go out, I will naturally not want your things, but... ...If you can go out but want to renege on your debts, then don't blame me for dragging people in again!" Brother Xiao squinted his eyes, and his eyes swept over everyone.

At this moment, the backs of everyone who was swept by Mr. Xiao's gaze stiffened.

Obviously, obviously this fellow Taoist looks very young, even younger than them, but... they just feel that the other party is scary for no reason, and then thinking that the other party didn't move just now, they gave the evil ghost they couldn't deal with. It's resolved... This group of people immediately became obedient and nodded like chickens pecking at rice.

Brother Xiao led a few people back the same way, and took them out in less than half an hour.

Brother Xiao himself also saw Chen Hailiang who was waiting there anxiously. When Chen Hailiang saw Brother Xiao, his eyes lit up and he ran over quickly.

"Brother Xiao!"

Fang He and the others were so excited that they almost cried with joy, they didn't expect, they didn't expect that they finally came out! After a whole day and night, they finally came out!

The two police officers from the special department who had followed Mr. Xiao secretly and reported the other party's whereabouts a long time ago, are also extremely stunned now. Looking at the people brought out by Mr. Xiao, their fingers trembled, and they hurriedly called to report up.

"Brother Xiao, you're here!" Chen Hailiang was very happy.

Xiao Wangjun nodded towards Chen Haidian, then turned to Fang He and the others, "Remuneration."

After getting excited, Fang He and the others nodded quickly, and quickly took out the crystals. Among them, Li Huawan was missing one, and Fang He paid for the other party's extra one.

Mr. Xiao put away those crystals, and then looked at Chen Hailiang, "Well, I met them first, and they said they couldn't get out inside. I don't know if it's because of their road idiots, so I put them away first. Bring it out."