Arc 18-806: Wu Huai's troubles

I really can't blame those females for being so surprised, because before, the state of the males in the entire empire was really the kind of eating, drinking, and having fun. It would not be an exaggeration to say that they are all vases. Who would have thought that their imperial husband had just broadcast live for a month, but he changed the minds of so many males.

This is an impossible thing in the eyes of females, so now most of the females, when they know that the emperor has opened a male school, and the enrollment quota is a full 30,000, these females They were all thinking that there would definitely not be so many males going to school, even if the entire empire was added up, it would be impossible for there to be so many males, and suddenly they became motivated.

But the fact that it is now is less than forty-eight hours before and after the jaw dropped, right?

In less than two days, they are already fully recruited? And not only is the quota full, but there are still so many males who want to apply, but they can't apply... If it is not certain, those males who spoke are telling the truth, and there are many IDs that all have Yes familiar these females really think they are dreaming.

In fact, this is because these bugs don't know the time of this month. Brother Xiao will use his mental power to hint every time he broadcasts live, because his current mental power is very strong, so even if he is only live broadcasting, there is no Face to face with any other person, but already able to use their own mental power plus actions and language to give hints of mental power.

If he really wants to see a male to hypnotize one, although it is not impossible, there are so many males in the entire empire. How can he hypnotize all of them, not to mention that if you want to hypnotize others, you have to gather them together. What method do you use to make those males gather willingly? Not to mention that there are so many planets in the entire empire.

So from the very beginning, Mr. Xiao didn't think about the face-to-face method, but chose live broadcast.

The number of 30,000 males is quite a lot among the males. As long as he cultivates these 30,000 males, and then these 30,000 males return to their original place of life, they will naturally affect his surroundings. Not to mention, these 30,000 males can also become the first batch of recruiting resources, and then there can be a second or even a third batch.

Although Boss Xiao is lazy, he is only willing to recruit the second batch at most, and when he reaches the third batch, he will definitely leave all these matters to others to solve.

In short, these are the methods he came up with to change the pattern of males in the entire empire.

In addition, Boss Xiao also felt that if he wanted to truly restore the glory of the males without letting the females here be suppressed and bullied by the males, it was also crucial to increase the number of males. Research related medicines.

When the ratio of males to females is almost one to one or one to two, then monogamy can be completely achieved.

Boss Xiao thinks he still prefers monogamy. Now that a male has so many females, this is really a waste of resources, not to mention can those females be happy? Nowadays, many females are with males, that is because males can breed better offspring with females, and their spiritual power also needs the comfort of males.

But with the character of the male now, where can the female like to go, don't dream, okay?

Therefore, since he wants to change the whole world, he has already accepted this troublesome task anyway, so Boss Xiao intends to bring the ratio of males to females much closer.