Arc 19-846: It's all rubbish

"Nightmare...a good name..." Mr. Xiao praised so much.

good name? The man glanced at Mr. Xiao with a slightly strange look. His name itself represents killing and nightmare, and it has never been a symbol of auspiciousness. Is this a good name? This man is quite good at talking nonsense with his eyes open.

Although the aura of the daughter-in-law is quite strong, perhaps because she is a little bit used to it now, Mr. Xiao feels that the oppression at first sight is less.

"Have you been living in this cemetery before?" Brother Xiao asked curiously.

The man didn't answer, but glanced at the cemetery in the blink of an eye, his eyes flickering slightly.

"This place has become a cemetery." The man murmured in a low voice.

Brother Xiao still heard this sentence, he raised his eyebrows, "Were you in a deep sleep before?"

If he hadn't just woken up, he probably wouldn't be able to say such a thing. Especially since his daughter-in-law came out of that vortex, could she have been sleeping in that vortex before?

The man glanced at Mr. Xiao, his tone was calm, but with a trace of coldness.

"Since you are here, you are also destined to be with me, and I need a contracted servant, how about it?"

Brother Xiao's mouth twitched slightly, his wife is really good, she doesn't want to be a partner with herself, does she want to contract herself to be a servant?

If it's someone else, no matter how powerful that person is, of course it won't work, but... since it's his wife, it doesn't seem to matter?

So Mr. Xiao agreed with one bite.

"Okay, it's my luck that Your Excellency can see me."

So a snow-white finger pressed on the center of his brow, and Big Brother Xiao immediately closed his eyes. He didn't use his mental strength to resist, and then felt the familiar breath enter his sea of ​​consciousness.

But when the contract was established, Mr. Xiao's eyes became a little weirder.

When he opened his eyes, he saw his own wife with a livid face.

Mr. Xiao rubbed his nose. He really can't be blamed for this. His daughter-in-law wanted to sign a master-servant contract with him, and he agreed to him without hesitation. His daughter-in-law's spiritual power entered his sea of ​​consciousness, and he didn't refuse at all.

So I cooperated in this way, but after all, they have so many fates in the world. Even if the daughters-in-law in this world don't have the memory of their own bodies, their fate is already there, and they are destined to be inseparable. Therefore, the moment the contract is established, the master-servant contract becomes a partner contract.

You really can't blame him!

Looking at the daughter-in-law I just met in this world, and seeing the ugly face of the other party, Mr. Xiao could only smile dryly and touch his nose, and then quickly said: "I don't know why this happened, but you can rest assured that I will not use this contract to do anything to hurt you. You can always follow me. If I do something to hurt you, you can beat me to death with one palm. I will definitely not fight back. Even if I want to fight back, I can't beat you. Are you right?"

Brother Xiao comforted him, but the long-haired man in front of him still had an ugly expression.

After a stalemate for a while, Brother Xiao changed the subject, "There used to be some evil spirits in this death area, but those evil spirits would not drop crystals after being killed. Do you know why there are crystals falling after evil spirits are killed now? Those crystals seem to be used for cultivation."