Arc 20-905: Main God System

Boss Xiao not only threw the stone, but also used his soul power.

Shen Yuanheng suddenly let out a scream, and the Phantom God Venerable raised his brows, and then saw the red thing in Shen Yuanheng's body being sucked out.

Brother Xiao saw that his method was useful, so of course he took advantage of the victory to pursue it.

Shen Yuanheng tried desperately to keep the red phantom in his body, but in the end he still failed. Brother Xiao pulled out the thing, and after the thing was sucked into the black stone from Shen Yuanheng's body, Brother Xiao used the Mahayana attack token again.

But this time, Shen Yuanheng finally failed to resist.

Don't look at the opponent's cultivation base, it seems that it has also been promoted to the peak of the fusion period. But to be honest, the opponent's way of improving so quickly is really too parallel.

So the final result was that Shen Yuanheng left only one Nascent Soul and fled.

However, in such a battlefield, how could the opponent's Nascent Soul really escape. When the other party still had a body, he could be wiped out by Mr. Xiao, leaving only a Nascent Soul, not to mention that he doesn't even have a body now.

So within two strokes, Shen Yuanheng disappeared into the world, there was really nothing left.

And the tortoise over there is also killing all directions, because there is a formation on its back.

This formation has become an existence that is more useful than his own shell, and more and more monks in the integration period have died under the claws of the tortoise. After the tortoise showed great power here, even the pressure on Su Huai and the others eased a lot. They could hardly hold on anymore, and the Phantom God Venerable was going to take people into the void.

But after the tortoise broke out here, Su Huai and the others immediately killed several monks at the fusion stage, and several of them joined together. The power displayed by the four of them made other monks at the fusion stage dare not approach them for a while.

The main reason is that Su Huai and the others really killed like crazy, as if they didn't care about their lives at all. It is said that those who are arrogant are afraid of dying, and the behavior of Su Huai and others now belongs to that kind of desperate.

Although these assembled monks in the fit period all obeyed Si Momo's orders, it didn't mean they didn't care about their own lives.

Therefore, after seeing Su Huai and the others so desperate for their lives, these monks in the fusion period also hesitated a bit when they did it.

Si Momo was going crazy.

Of course Si Momo saw the situation on Shen Yuanheng's side, and because of seeing it, he became even more mad.

Si Momo couldn't help cursing inwardly now, why is Shen Yuanheng so useless?

They have already raised their cultivation base and spirit power to the peak of transforming gods, how could they be killed so easily. The young lord of the Jinghua Sect was just promoted to the fusion stage. Isn't it easy for the peak of the body to deal with the stage of the body?

But how long did it take for them to fight, and Shen Yuanheng was killed, how could Si Momo not be angry?

However, Si Momo couldn't be angry soon, because she also suffered a crushing blow on her side.

The one who was fighting Si Momo was originally Yueshuzhi. Although Si Momo's current situation was considered special, the opponent was fighting against Yueshuzhi.