Arc 19-862: Finally subdued

Looking at those eyes full of concern, Mr. Xiao hooked the corners of his mouth, and then, he suddenly took the other's hand and kissed the other's lips directly.

Although the daughter-in-law's body is not so solid yet, and the touch feels a little illusory, but Mr. Xiao still thinks it is a very wonderful kiss.

The man was stunned, unable to react for a while.

Brother Xiao kissed for a long time before letting go of the other party, and looked straight at the other party with smiling eyes.

"Thank you for your concern. I'm fine. We have a partnership contract. I will never leave my partner behind."

His partner has experienced so many worlds with him, of course he will not abandon his partner.

Hearing Mr. Xiao's gentle words, the man blinked his eyes, and then slowly lowered his eyelids. He didn't seem to know how to react, so he seemed a little stiff and at a loss.

Mr. Xiao held the opponent's hand. As for the bugs controlled by Mr. Xiao before, some of them died when Mr. Xiao blew himself up, and the rest had already run away because no one controlled them. Now only Mr. Xiao and the man are left here.

At this time, the ice-type magic talisman on Mr. Xiao's body was almost consumed, so he tore it off and replaced it with a new one.

After holding the man's hand, they moved quickly here.

Old Mrs. Xiao's self-explosion just now caused Mr. Xiao a little injury, but now he is holding his wife's hand while absorbing the crystals and the energy of heavenly materials and earthly treasures in his dantian. So the speed of recovery is still very fast. The appearance of Mrs. Xiao did not change Mr. Xiao's plan.

He still intends to find the treasures of heaven, material and earth here. If he can't find them in half a day, then he can only go out and prepare more ice-type talismans, and then come in again, although that would be a waste of time.

Fortunately, this time the luck of the two of them was pretty good after all. After three hours, there were only the last three ice-type charms left in Mr. Xiao's hands. He finally found the location of the treasures of heaven, material and earth. After a lot of effort, he finally managed to get out of the death zone when the third ice-type magic talisman was exhausted.

As long as this treasure of heaven, material and earth is brought out from there, the environment inside will naturally change slowly. However, although this heavenly material and earthly treasure was wrapped up by his magic weapon and other talismans, because the temperature was too high, he had to find a place to dispose of this heavenly material and earthly treasure, otherwise, this thing would be discovered by others, and he would be burned if he came into close contact with this heavenly material and earthly treasure.

So the people waiting outside just saw a figure coming out of it, but before they could step forward to ask questions, the figure disappeared in front of them. The speed was so fast that they only saw an afterimage, and they couldn't be sure if someone really came out just now.

When Brother Xiao's figure appeared again, he was already in the forest in the eastern suburbs.

The forest is a dangerous place for ordinary people, and for some monks, some powerful beasts inside are also a strong threat, but for the current boss Xiao, this place is considered a safe place.

There is not no open space in the forest. After finding a geographical environment similar to a swamp, Mr. Xiao threw out the treasures of that day.

Sure enough, because of the humidity here, this flame-type Tiancaidibao was not able to burn the surrounding trees and grass that were a little far away. The heat on this Tiancaidibao was too high, so the man only dared to stay inside the stone now.