Arc 20-906: Solving

Those monks in the fusion stage were all pissed off. They never thought that one day they would die so aggrieved. If they were not as good as others in the process of fighting, they would die as well. Although they would be unwilling, they would not feel so aggrieved.

But now it is such a situation, they can't move, but their enemies can, so their enemies kill themselves like chopping melons and vegetables.

The cultivation base of the whole body can't be used at all.

Such a way of death, how can those monks in the fit period not be aggrieved?

Si Momo also saw the situation here. Seeing Brother Xiao rushing into the monks at the fusion stage gathered by him was as easy as chopping melons and vegetables. Watching the monks at the fusion stage fall one by one, Si Momo also felt that his heart was congested.

"Hurry up and save those people, those people can't move, let them move quickly." Si Momo yelled.

But Si Momo's roar was useless at all, because the black long sword gathered on top of the opponent's head ignored Si Momo at all, and the main god system also ignored Si Momo.

The main god system doesn't care about the lives of those monks in the fusion stage at all. Those guys who can only be used by themselves will be thrown away after they are used up. How can the main god system care about the lives of those people.

As long as he can kill Yue Shuozhi, then his shot is also worthwhile.

The black long sword on top of Si Mo Mo's head got bigger and bigger.

Si Momo couldn't control the black long sword above her head at all. Now she could only see those monks in the fusion stage continue to fall, which made Si Momo's heart ache.

The black long sword was finally condensed, and then the black long sword slashed fiercely towards Yue Shuozhi.

The faces of Su Huai and others were very ugly, and they wanted to run to the side of New Moon.

However, since the appearance of the black long sword, Su Huai and the others have also been unable to move. If it wasn't for their enemies, they couldn't move either. Anyone who could move would be able to kill them easily, just like what Big Brother Xiao is doing now.

The eyes of Su Huai and the others were bloodshot. What they didn't understand was why Brother Xiao didn't go to Yueshuo at such a critical moment. Wouldn't it be more hopeful if the two of them resisted the black long sword together?

That black long sword is really too powerful and too powerful, giving people a feeling that it is simply unmatched.

Su Huai and the others thought they knew something about Mr. Xiao, and the relationship between that man and Yue Shuozhi was very good, and it was absolutely impossible to ignore the other party's life and death.

But can such a terrifying black long sword, Yue Shuozhi, really be able to block it? Even if the opponent can barely block it, he will probably be seriously injured. If Brother Xiao passes by at this time, even if the two of them are united, the injury will be lighter, won't it?

While these people were thinking wildly, the black long sword had come to Yue Shuozhi, and Su Huai and others almost didn't dare to look at it.

And at this moment, the figure of the Phantom God Venerable suddenly appeared.

Phantom God Venerable could pull Yue Shuozhi into the void at this time, but he didn't do that, but made a very complicated gesture.

Then the powerful spiritual power and the power of the soul exploded together.