Arc 19-838: Looking for a rented house to live in

The Xiao family is a large family of ghost hunters in S City, and it is also the only family in S City that has two senior ghost hunters. And this Xiao family may be because they all had children relatively early, anyway, the old man of the Xiao family is only eighty-nine years old. And everyone knows that generally speaking, as long as senior ghost hunters don't fall in the midst of the enemy, their lifespan is generally very long. It looks like it can live for more than ten years.

Generally speaking, as long as senior ghost hunters don't fall by themselves, they can live to be around 120 years old. The old man of the Xiao family is only eighty-nine years old, so he still has a job to do. Therefore, the two senior ghost hunters of the Xiao family naturally make other people envy and fear.

The current head of the Xiao family is called Xiao Chengan, who is the son of the old man, who is only sixty-three years old this year. At this age, he is even younger. From the perspective of a life expectancy of more than 120 years, the age of 63 years old is just right.

And this Xiao Chengan has been the head of the family for 20 years, so the entire Xiao family can basically be said to be the other party's boss now, because the old man no longer cares about things.

The original owner, Xiao Wangjun, was the child that Xiao Chengan gave birth to with other women after he became the head of the family. Anyway, this matter was quite a big deal at the time, because the head of the Xiao family was not a romantic person. He had this child with another woman. , In fact, it was calculated by people from other families.

The owner of the Xiao family loved his original wife very much. His original wife gave birth to him a son and two daughters. They were all five to ten years older than the original owner. It is said that the head of the Xiao family and his original wife were still childhood sweethearts, and the two had a deep relationship, and they got married not long after they became adults.

The mother of the original owner is a low-level ghost hunter of a small family. The other party and the hostile families of the Xiao family joined forces to plot against the head of the Xiao family. He made a big fuss in the Internet, and wanted to create a big public opinion, and asked the head of the Xiao family to be responsible, and even asked the head of the Xiao family to divorce his original wife in a whimsical way.

But that woman's calculations were unsuccessful, and the Xiao family was also ruthless. The other party dealt with the woman with thunderous means, saying that the woman was crazy, and put the woman in a psychiatric hospital. The family that suppressed the woman left S City, and also took revenge on the enemy family that plotted against him, and destroyed the family that was plotted by the hostile family.

As for the original owner, as an unpopular illegitimate child, the owner of the Xiao family kept him outside, just like raising a cat and dog outside, and did not allow the original owner to call him father .

The original owner was not born lame, his leg was broken by the three half-brothers and sisters. The first wife of the Xiao family had three children, the eldest was a man nine years older than the original owner, and the second and third were women, seven and five years older than the original owner respectively.

When the original owner was eighteen years old, the third child of the original owner had a friction, and the final result was that he was crippled with one leg.

Because now Du Yunliang is just telling Xiao Wangjun some basic information, so he didn't say many things in detail here, basically he only talked about the population of the Xiao family, and briefly talked about things that everyone knows. Du Yunliang looked at Xiao Wangjun with a trace of sympathy in his eyes. He came from such a family, and he was an illegitimate child who was not taken seriously at all. One leg was broken by his half-brother and sister, and he appeared in that death area. , it is also very likely that they were thrown by those people, but it is a pity that Xiao Wangjun has no evidence now.