Arc 18-821: The Insect Emperor Shots

After leaving Wu Huai, Brother Xiao went to the Male Insect Academy.

Originally, his hover car could be driven directly in, but when he got to the gate, Mr. Xiao asked the driver to park the hover car at the gate.

The driver didn't know why, but of course he could only follow the order from the emperor's husband.

After Brother Xiao stopped the suspension car, he got off the suspension car.

The guards who followed the opponent were all ready to fight. Boss Xiao also ignored the guards. He seemed to be just to get out of the car and walk around. He just walked around the gate for a while, and then walked into the academy by himself without getting on the suspension car.

Those guards didn't understand why the other party did this, the system did know.

Because just now, it was in a certain position. An Dehai stared at the school gate here, and after Mr. Xiao got off the suspension car, the other party's eyes kept falling on Mr. Xiao.

While walking inside, the system said with emotion: "This An Dehai is really not afraid of death. He dared to appear here directly at this time. Now that building has been surrounded."

However, the system is not sure whether it can catch people during this outflanking process. Although the system can help, the system still cannot guarantee that An Dehai can be caught with its own help. After all, there is a main god system hidden in that guy's body.

So whether he can catch that An Dehai mainly depends on how much power the main god system has now.

"You just help out, and you can consume as much An Dehai's energy as you can." Boss Xiao said casually.

The system responded, and then went to help.

After Mr. Xiao finished today's lecture, the system said about An Dehai's report. Sure enough, An Dehai escaped, but the other party forced a gap between the females to escape.

This process naturally inevitably made the other party hurt a little bit more.

And the system is still tracking An Dehai in real time, so the escape process of the other party is not smooth.

Brother Xiao was naturally not surprised by this result.

In addition, he is sure that when this main city system came to this world, it must have had a fight with the Heavenly Dao of this world, and it consumed a lot of energy.

Otherwise, the hunt for An Dehai would not be so smooth.

After lunch, Mr. Xiao was planning to lie down on the recliner for a while, and then his wife came over.

Brother Xiao was a little surprised, "Why are you here at this time, you said you would come over, I will wait for you to have lunch together."

When he said this, Brother Xiao had already walked towards the other party, and naturally held the other party's hand.

He knew that the other party came over at this time, so he must have not had lunch yet.

"Haven't had lunch yet, let's go to the cafeteria together."

The Zonghuang nodded, he did not have lunch yet.

After the two of them came to the cafeteria, Mr. Xiao watched his wife finish her lunch, blinking beside her with a smile.

"Is it because I have lunch with you, so it's not good?"

The Zonghuang looked at the other party, and there was indeed something, but he turned to say another thing.