Arc 18-832: Resolving the Crisis

Time went back to the time when the first explosion occurred. It was also the first time Mr. Xiao shot into one of the vortexes with a scalpel, and then the vortex exploded.

At the same time that the explosion happened, the Zonghuang who was still outside suddenly felt a heart palpitation. At that time, the other party's face turned pale, and at the same time, he had a very bad premonition.

I can no longer care that he is still outside and facing many reporters. The worm emperor ignored all these and disappeared in place at that time, which shocked many reporters, and the other female worms present also They are all dumbfounded.

After leaving, the Zonghuang first contacted the palace and discovered the fact that Mr. Xiao is not in the palace now, and then he moved quickly according to his induction instinct.

When he found Brother Xiao, the scene here was already in chaos.

At this time, Boss Xiao is like a killing machine, the other party is covered in blood all over his body, and he can't tell whether it's his own or those big octopus's. The big octopuses surrounding him had grown from hundreds at the beginning to more than a hundred now. However, the more than 100 big octopuses are also the strongest among the more than 300 big octopuses.

Most of the thermal weapons and other offensive weapons in Mr. Xiao's space have been consumed at this time. In fact, if it wasn't for these weapons, then when facing hundreds of big octopuses, Mr. Xiao would have been crushed to pieces by these big octopuses by himself.

The only good thing is that the main god system was killed after all.

Although the light at the tip of Mr. Xiao's scalpels before was not as bright as it was at the beginning, but at the moment of the explosion, Mr. Xiao took a risk. He forced his soul out of this body, and then with The two of the system chased into the center of the explosion, and chopped the seriously injured main god system, that is, the king of the octopus clan, into pieces. If the real smashing did not even leave ashes, the main god system was completely wiped out. But also because of the explosive energy of him and the system, so that when dealing with so many big octopuses in the future, he can only use the weapons in the space and consume more than half of the offensive weapons in the space. Only two-thirds of the big octopuses have been solved, and now there are still more than one-third of the big octopuses left, and these more than one hundred big octopuses are definitely the top level in the entire octopus family.

Brother Xiao has been fighting here alone all the time. He didn't even have time to catch his breath, so now his whole body is covered in blood. If he didn't have enough energy shields, he would be smashed to pieces now the end.

The Zonghuang came at this time. When he saw his husband being besieged by so many big octopuses, the Zonghuang's eyeballs turned blood red at this moment, and he immediately joined the battlefield.

When seeing his daughter-in-law appear, Mr. Xiao was slightly relieved.

After the Zonghuang joined the battle, Brother Xiao took out weapons from the space a little faster, and he was able to make better use of these weapons. When he was alone, it was really useless. The weapons were not so easy to use, and even many bombs failed to explode successfully. Even if it exploded, it couldn't exert the original power of the bomb, because these big octopuses who are not afraid of death, their heads are quite smart. For example, if the big octopus explodes in these octopus groups, the seriously injured big octopus will There are many, but these big octopuses, who are not afraid of death, will send a relatively weak octopus to pounce on the bomb when they see a bomb. In the end, if the bomb explodes, it will only kill that octopus , It may not even be killed, it can only be seriously injured.