Arc 19-851: Huge Explosion

After everything was ready, several people set off from home.

The two brothers' cars are ready-made, and they are parked downstairs now. If you want to go to the C death area, of course you still have to drive there.

Just as he was about to get in the car, Brother Xiao narrowed his eyes, feeling that something was wrong with this car.

The two brothers didn't realize that there was anything wrong with the car. Huang Yong was the driver. He was about to open the driver's door, but before he could touch the door, he was kicked and flew out by Big Brother Xiao who followed him.

Boss Xiao's kick was very hard. Huang Yong was really kicked out this time, and it was the kind of kicked out for a long distance at once.

When Huang Yong was kicked away, Brother Xiao also lifted Huang Zhong's collar, and the figures of the two leaped rapidly at the same time.

Just two seconds after they moved away, a huge explosion sounded.

The entire car was blown into fly ash at this moment, and the huge flames also affected other vehicles around the car, so the sound of explosions followed.

after an hour.

The current big brother Xiao and the two brothers from the Huang family are both in the hospital now.

Huang Zhong had burns on his body. Although he was carried away by Mr. Xiao, because not only one car exploded but also happened within a short period of time, and because he was unlucky when he landed, one arm was scratched by the fragments of the exploded car, so now he has serious burns on his left arm.

If Mr. Xiao hadn't extinguished those flames, his left arm might have been amputated.

I don't know if Huang Yong's luck is good or not, because Mr. Xiao's blow was quite forceful, he flew quite far, and because he was lying on the ground, he was not affected by the aftermath of the explosion. But it was also because Big Brother Xiao's kick was more forceful, so Huang Yong was kicked and broke three ribs. In addition, when the other party was lying on the ground, he knocked on the forehead, and now he has a moderate concussion.

Of the three broken ribs, one of them was inserted into his lung lobe. If he hadn't been sent to the hospital in time, his life might have been in danger.

Among the three, Boss Xiao was the one who was unscathed, because when the explosion happened, he used his mental strength to protect himself. In fact, he also protected Huang Zhong. Huang Zhong was unlucky enough to have his left arm swept off. If Mr. Xiao hadn't used his mental power to protect the other party, then several cars at such a short distance would explode together, and the other party's left arm would not only be severely burned, but his whole body would be blown to ashes.

Although Boss Xiao himself was unharmed, he still came to the hospital. There are also several policemen from the special department here, and they all strongly demanded that Boss Xiao do a physical examination. After all, it was such a big explosion, so Boss Xiao also did an inspection.

Huang's parents and the other two elders of the family rushed over.

Huang Yong's lung lobe was injured, and his rib injury also needed to be treated, so they hadn't come out of the operating room yet, and they waited for news from Huang Zhong's side first.

The parents of the Huang family were very surprised to learn that their eldest son did not suffer internal injuries in such a big explosion, and that the injury to his arm was only caused by the wreckage of the car.

When there was only their family in the ward, Huang Zhong said: "When the explosion happened, I felt that Brother Xiao did something. At that time, except for the arm, it seemed that no other place was affected by any impact. It might be a magic weapon for protection, but I didn't see Brother Xiao use the magic weapon, so I don't know what happened, but he obviously saved my life."