Arc 20-919: Unpleasant

Thinking of the situation in his own home on earth, Mr. Xiao was a little dazed.

He didn't care about that family at all. Therefore, he seldom thinks about it. Now that he thinks about it... that is not a matter of his previous life. After all, he has experienced countless lives.

After blinking, Brother Xiao withdrew his mind.

The concubine was still looking at Mr. Xiao with watery eyes. Mr. Xiao was about to speak when suddenly, his mind moved slightly, and there was a gleam of joy between his eyebrows and eyes. He was sitting down before, but now he is standing up.

Everyone was puzzled, but Mr. Xiao had already appeared outside the courtyard in a flash.

The rest of the people looked outside instinctively, and then saw a handsome man, that man... the cultivation base of Jinxian in the later stage, this cultivation base... is not too high, after all, the three deputy city lords are all at the level of fairy kings. However, that man has a kind of nobility that seems to be born with him.

It was an indescribable feeling, and the three deputy city lords felt their hearts tremble. Obviously it was only a late golden immortal, but they just felt that that person could bring them a threat. This feeling made the three deputy city masters tremble.

Afterwards, everyone saw that the alchemist Xiao who had been indifferent just now held the man's hand with a smile.

And that handsome young master with a very temperament, when he appeared before, he was not dusty, and he seemed to ignore everything, but now, seeing Alchemist Xiao, the other party's brows and eyes are obviously softer.

There was also a touch of softness in those cold eyes.

When the two are together, their temperaments are surprisingly compatible.

The beautiful concubine's eyes flickered slightly.

The eyes of the other two patients were only curious.

Brother Xiao took Yue Shuozhi's hand and walked inside, "Come out so soon? I thought you would stay inside longer."

"En." Yue Shuo Zhi only responded softly.

Brother Xiao took the man's hand and came inside, and put the man beside him.

"I'm seeing a doctor, please wait for me for a while."

Yue Shuozhi nodded, and sat down indifferently.

Brother Xiao then set his sights on that beautiful little concubine, "Do you not know what is wrong with your body? You feel that you have a special physique, and you never restrain yourself in bed matters. You need to know that there is nothing that is always good. I can solve your current problem, but I want two fairy kings. The service is for life. If you think it is acceptable, sign the contract. If not, you can leave now."

There was a sudden silence in the room.

The other two patients looked at the beautiful concubine suddenly, and the eyes of the three deputy city lords flashed.

The beautiful little concubine's face turned pale, and her eyes became more tearful. She looked at Mr. Xiao, looking like she was about to cry. Suddenly, this beautiful concubine didn't have time to say anything, she let out a scream, and her eyes immediately bled.

Such a shocking change made the faces of the people in the field change.

Especially the three deputy city lords, they are all at the level of Immortal King, and one of them is at the late stage of Immortal King.