Arc 19-850: Ready to go

Mr. Xiao really wanted to buy back what his wife asked for, but luck didn't seem to work well for him.

In the next three days, the special department sent some materials one after another. Because he saved more people before, Mr. Xiao is quite rich now, but it is a pity that except for some materials, he did not buy what he really needed. For example, the soul nourishing items his wife needs.

But fortunately, his assistant was very capable. When his assistant returned on the third night, his assistant brought the special department, and the last batch of rewards there included two soul-cultivating items. One of them is a women's bracelet, and the other is in the shape of a stone.

In addition, in the past few days, Huang Zhong also used the resources around him to find two soul-raising items.

One of them is a vase, but it's not too big, it's only about the size of two palms of an adult, so it looks very pocket-sized.

The other one looks like a jade pendant. This jade pendant is milky white. Mr. Xiao really didn't expect that he would go out on purpose to buy such items, but he couldn't buy any of them in three days, but his assistant brought back four of them at once when he came back on the last day.

Brother Xiao really felt a little surprised. The assistant he found was indeed not in vain, and the role of the other party exceeded his imagination.

After putting away the four items he cared about most, Mr. Xiao greatly praised Huang Zhong.

Huang Zhong said very modestly that this is what he should do.

Huang Yong said next to him that he has a friend who also has a soul-raising item, but his friend is in retreat, and now he can't contact the other party. After his friend leaves the customs, he will definitely trade this item with his friend immediately.

Boss Xiao suddenly felt that the two brothers were his lucky stars.

"You guys have a good night's sleep here today, and tomorrow we will set off to the C death zone."

The two brothers nodded in unison.

After sending the two brothers to rest, Mr. Xiao hurried back to the room. After he closed the door, the figure of the man appeared. Brother Xiao hurriedly took out the four soul-raising items, "How do you use this thing? See if it's really useful for you."

The man's mood was a little bit complicated, and he didn't expect that this man could get it at once. Four soul-nourishing items like this kind of soul-nourishing items were very difficult to get even in his own era. This person got four pieces in a short period of time. Although the other party did not find these four pieces himself, they were delivered to him by others, which made his mood more complicated.

"What's wrong? Is it useless?" Seeing that his wife was silent, Brother Xiao couldn't help asking quickly.

The man looked at each other, then shook his head lightly.

"It's useful. After absorbing the soul-nourishing substances in these things, my soul will be more solid." The attack power that can be released will also be stronger.

"Do you want to absorb the soul-nourishing substance inside?"

Brother Xiao looked at the four items, then put the stone and the jade pendant on his left hand. "Do you see if one of these two things can be used as a magic weapon, the kind that you usually live in, would it be more beneficial to you?"

The man nodded, and chose the stone.

"There is no need to specially refine it into a magic weapon. It's meaningless. Just live in it. The function is the same as the current button, but it can nourish the soul."