Arc 18-815: Bilante was arrested

Emperor Zong gently stroked the ice-blue gem pendant with his lower fingers, and looked at Big Brother Xiao in front of him with some doubts.

"You mean this can be used as a defensive shield? What kind of attack power can it withstand?"

"This... the energy in it belongs to the kind of storage type, which means that if you use it, it means that the energy in it will decrease. Well, you can treat this gadget as an ordinary necklace for you That's good, as for how much the energy inside can play, you can treat it as a surprise, a secret, or it doesn't exist, anyway, I hope you don't use the energy inside in your life ."

Brother Xiao said with a smile, and His Majesty the Zonghuang nodded after winning for a moment.

Then treat it as an ordinary necklace gift.

"This necklace is much more beautiful than the necklaces sold in your canteen." The Zonghuang said inexplicably.

He didn't tell Xiao Wangjun that he was actually jealous when he saw that necklace. This man prepared so many sold chains for those males, but he didn't bring back one for himself. He was a little unhappy at the time, but then he thought about it, if he was unhappy about such a simple matter, would it be a bit of a fuss, which would affect the relationship between the two of them, so he never said anything.

However, this matter still seems to have left a little trace in his heart, so that he said it so naturally at this time, with a trace of sadness.

Boss Xiao was stunned for a moment, and then couldn't help laughing lowly.

The Emperor of Zombies was embarrassed by the laugh, and couldn't help but glared at Xiao Wangjun.

Brother Xiao immediately gnawed heavily on his wife's mouth, how could his daughter-in-law be so cute? Even if she is jealous, she eats so cutely.

"If you want the chains in the canteen, just tell me directly. It's okay to give all those chains to you. The reason why you sell them is just to make a fortune. In addition, those chains actually have special functions. I It's specially made for those males."

"Has a special effect?"

"I added a little bit of spiritual power to those chains, anyway, as long as the males wear those chains. Probably after long-term use, it will make them listen to me more."

This is also a secret, but Mr. Xiao naturally doesn't mind letting his wife know.

The worm emperor was slightly taken aback.

Brother Xiao shrugged his shoulders, "You have also seen that I have so many males here, not to mention that you know the previous personalities of these males. If you want to make them obedient in a short time, you must have If they are so self-motivated, they must have some tricks. I won't do anything to them because of this trick, everything is just for the future males to be stronger and not become a burden to this imperial society."

The worm emperor didn't know what to say for a while.

"Don't worry, I have my own measure in my heart, don't you think everything is going in a good direction now?"

So this person can become more and more relaxed because he moved a little bit on those males, which is probably also related to the special ability of the male in front of him.

The Zonghuang's mood was quite complicated for a while.

If the other party doesn't tell me, then I'm afraid I won't know in this life, but the other party said, does this mean that the other party actually trusts me very much, and believes that I will not be afraid of him because of such a thing, on behalf of the other party I don't think I would blame the other party for something like this.