Arc 20-904: Battle

Su Huai didn't answer this question, but looked solemnly at Mr. Xiao and the others behind him.

Boss Xiao and the others walked over slowly, and they didn't seem to feel anything wrong with their leisurely walk in the courtyard.

However, Su Huai felt that it was impossible for Mr. Xiao and the others not to feel it. There was only one possibility, and that was to feel it, but he didn't care much.

Both Wang Haiqing and Lao Ba also looked at Mr. Xiao.

"I have encountered a group of people blocking the way. I have already told God Phantom that if I can kill you, I will try to kill one of you. You don't have to keep alive, and you don't need to keep everything you have. But if you are really in danger, don't resist God Phantom. He will send you to the void." Brother Xiao said the same voice transmission to several people.

The expressions of Su Huai and others changed.

When they saw Boss Xiao taking a leisurely walk in the courtyard before, they thought that Boss Xiao didn't care about the people who ambushed them, but through this sound transmission, they felt that it wasn't that Boss Xiao didn't take them seriously, but he cared too much, so they told them to hide when they were really in danger.

If those people weren't too strong, Mr. Xiao would definitely not have said this.

Several people wanted to say something, but Mr. Xiao didn't give them more time.

At this time, New Year's Day had already flown into the air, and it was a strong blow towards a certain position.

This time, the people who appeared on it were led by Si Momo, and Shen Yuanheng was also among them.

The voice of the system rang in the head of the laughing boss.

"I knew that woman was bound to the main god system from the very beginning. That Shen Yuanheng...Looking at his luck now, it has become the rhythm of the male protagonist in this world, stronger than Su Huai and the others. However, although the luck on this Shen Yuanheng is quite strong, I don't think it's that pure. It must be because he didn't know what the main god system did to forcibly pull up the opponent's luck."

Boss Xiao's eyes also fell on Shen Yuanheng.

The last time I fought against this guy, this guy really didn't feel the way I do now.

Last time these guys ate Yi Rong Dan, now there is no need to eat Yi Rong Dan, each of them used their real faces.

It seems that this time is the eternal battle chosen by the main god system.

At this time, Boss Xiao is glad that they have an extra Phantom God Venerable here, otherwise it would be really difficult to rely on him and his wife alone.

Si Momo and Shen Yuanheng were standing at the front, and the two of them gave Mr. Xiao their feeling that they were very lucky.

The sword in Si Momo's hand pointed at Boss Xiao, "Xiao Wangjun, I will kill you today."

Obviously these people were well hidden and were beaten out by his wife, so why did he want to be the one who must be killed in the end?

Brother Xiao clicked his tongue twice, "It seems that you are very confident in yourself."

Of course, Si Momo is very confident. At this time, Si Momo is already at the peak of the body, no matter in terms of power of soul or cultivation. If you practice normally, it is of course impossible to improve a great realm in a short period of time.

Therefore, methods must have been used in this, but others would naturally not know what methods were used. Boss Xiao guessed that it had something to do with the main god system anyway.