Arc 18-823: Catch An Dehai

Boss Xiao is so consoling, but the Zonghuang is still in a bad mood.

Boss Xiao could only follow suit and said: "If I find such a big guy next time, I will definitely call you as soon as possible?"

The Emperor of Worms was almost angry, other males would think of how to avoid such a danger, but the husband of his family is fine, he just rushes up by himself, and thinks this kind of thing is so interesting , I really want to pull myself to watch it together, I will definitely be happy.

The worm emperor simply didn't know what to say.

Brother Xiao grinned and kissed his daughter-in-law on the cheek, finally making her happy.

On the second day, the Zonghuang's face turned cold again.

A big event happened today. An Dehai, who was about to escape from the capital planet, was hunted down, but the other party actually killed him back. He returned to the prison, and it was the prison where Wu Huai was detained.

It's fine if the opponent just kills back by himself, but this guy is actually carrying a big octopus.

It was the unknown species that was going to attack the palace before.

Andehai took three big guys with him, and then attacked the prison.

Although the system has been staring at An Dehai, it is also because the main god system did not consume too much energy, deliberately hiding An Dehai's whereabouts. When the main god system must hide An Dehai's whereabouts, even if the system keeps watching, it is not difficult for the other party to temporarily block An Dehai's whereabouts.

Since An Dehai fled, the system has not been able to grasp the whereabouts of An Dehai at all times.

So the system didn't know until An Dehai brought the three big octopuses to attack the prison. It was late at night, and Mr. Xiao was already asleep. The system also saw that the situation over there was urgent, so it hurriedly notified Xiao Wangjun.

Just when Brother Xiao opened his eyes, the Zonghuang also received news.

The worm emperor's face turned cold in an instant. It was fine for the female worms of the empire to escape from prison, but now they combined with species from other races to attack the prison of their own empire. This is real treason!

Boss Xiao didn't expect An Dehai to be so fierce. The original protagonist is now a broken pot, and he doesn't even want to admit his own race? In other words, even the crime of treason can be committed so easily now!

Boss Xiao didn't know what to say.

The two rushed to the prison as quickly as possible, and when they got there, the battle there was in progress. But judging from the fighting situation, it was a bit tragic.

The attack power of those three big guys was very strong, and An Dehai's goal became much clearer, the opponent was just to enter the prison. The three big guys didn't know what to think, they didn't seem to mind An Dehai's goal at all, they looked like they were covering the opponent's actions.

Although there are only three big guys, each one can cause great damage. Now they are besieged by the number of females.

Then Brother Xiao also discovered that these three big guys were using mental power when they attacked.

Moreover, the mental strength of these three big guys is obviously higher than that of the females besieging them, so the current battle situation looks a bit tragic.

The females besieging the three big guys followed one after another, but no matter whether these females fought with their own strength or with those high-tech weapons, they could barely stop the three big guys now. There are a lot of injured females, and it is not known whether any of them were sacrificed, but it can be seen from the bloody situation in front of them that in order to stop these three big guys, the females have paid a lot. cost.