Arc 18-827: Husband's Surprise

The worm emperor issued orders one by one.

For the next few days, Boss Xiao was really researching experiments on those big octopuses, and a few days passed in a blink of an eye.

One day, when Mr. Xiao walked out of the door of his laboratory, he saw his wife walking in from the outside. Mr. Xiao raised his brows, and immediately walked over with a smile.

"Did you come to pick me up because you knew I was coming out?" Brother Xiao joked with a smile.

Of course he knew that this was impossible, he didn't inform his wife when he would come out, even if there was telepathy between the two, it wouldn't be such a coincidence.

The worm emperor also smiled when he heard the words, this smile was clear and shallow but very beautiful.

Brother Xiao couldn't help but kissed the other party's lips heavily.

The roots of the Zonghuang's ears were slightly red, but he did not refuse the kiss.

It is now three o'clock in the afternoon, and Mr. Xiao immediately led his wife to enjoy an afternoon tea. Because he has been in the laboratory for the past few days, he even canceled his afternoon tea time. Today, he finally researched the results, so they also came out to have afternoon tea.

"Why did you come out of the laboratory so early today?" Sitting on the big luxurious sofa, the Zonghuang asked.

These days, this person came out of the laboratory very late, and sometimes he would miss the time for dinner, so he was a little surprised to see this person came out of the laboratory so early today.

"Because the results of the experiment have already come out." Brother Xiao took a sip of tea, "What happened to those octopuses outside these days?"

"All the octopuses who wanted to control the high-level were stopped, but those octopuses were hard to kill. There were a total of 460 octopuses that acted. Only 120 octopuses were actually killed, and the rest escaped. , were slightly or severely injured, and the remaining five hundred octopuses have never appeared, and are still hiding in the dark."

Boss Xiao nodded, "After I have researched the special potion, I don't have to worry about those octopuses appearing silently."

The Zonghuang was stunned for a moment, and when he was about to ask something, a piece of snack was stuffed into his mouth.

So the Zonghuang didn't ask any questions for the time being, and concentrated on eating snacks.

After the two had finished their lunch happily, Mr. Xiao took his wife's hand and walked into the laboratory.

He has developed a special potion, which can be sprayed on many instruments. After this kind of potion is sprayed on the instrument, as long as the big octopus approaches, no matter whether the big octopus approaches from the air or from the ground, the siren can directly detect it anyway.

Those big octopuses could move so smoothly before because they always appeared silently. In this way, those big octopuses will be able to conduct sneak attacks more smoothly, but if this potion is used together with those big octopuses, don't even think about appearing silently.

And when configuring this potion, Mr. Xiao deliberately used materials from the Zerg Empire.

This means that the potion can be mass-produced.

They still have a big octopus with only the trunk on hand now. This big octopus has not been abused in the past few days because of its cooperative actions, and Mr. Xiao even treated the big octopus. This octopus really As expected of an octopus, its recovery ability can be said to be first-class. Brother Xiao used his own potion for the other party. After losing the quotient that destroys bodily functions, this big octopus has already taken a long time in just a few days. Tentacles came out, although they were not as long as before, and looked a little weak.