Arc 20-916: Conditions for Handling

Fang He and his wife hadn't noticed yet that the Patriarch of the Shen family was in a bitter mood.

Until the head of the Fang family, the husband and wife, also came out, and then everyone went to the inner room to talk. Fang He and his wife were so shocked that they were speechless, there was actually a strong person above the level of Immortal Emperor beside Master Xiao.

How is this possible? They never met.

Shen Huanqing's face also turned pale, this is a smart woman, she quickly thought of other things, just now Shen Huanqing felt that her father's mood was a little bit wrong, but now she understands the reason.

If alchemist Xiao is just an ordinary alchemist, if the opponent's level is only a fairy. Then they ask each other to show their own family, of course there will be no problem, especially this alchemist is still living in Fang's family.

But now, if there is a strong person beside that alchemist. And if he is a strong man who can easily make the two elders of the Fang family vomit blood, then everything is hard to say.

The atmosphere in the air was a little silent, and it took a while for Shen Huanqing to speak.

"I'm just a woman, even if Pill Master Xiao is unwilling, I won't blame the entire Fang family, I just ask, if Pill Master Xiao shows a little reluctance, then I will never force it."

The Patriarch of the Shen family's eyebrows twitched slightly.

Fang He also said at this time: "Actually, I think Alchemist Xiao is very talkative. Although I don't know why that Your Excellency never appeared before, I think that if I just ask, I shouldn't offend Alchemist Xiao."

After the head of the Fang family and his wife looked at each other, they both agreed.

So that night, Fang He and his wife came to visit Mr. Xiao.

After asking the waiter in the yard, the husband and wife were slightly happy when they learned that Mr. Xiao agreed with them, and hurried over.

After the husband and wife met Mr. Xiao, they naturally expressed their gratitude first.

Boss Xiao smiled, "Don't take it too seriously, since I'm an alchemist, it's common for people to read the medical records."

Shen Huanqing spoke with some embarrassment and some hesitation.

"Alchemist Xiao, I wonder if Alchemist Xiao is willing to see other patients?"

Boss Xiao raised his eyebrows. He naturally knew who the other party was referring to. It was impossible for Boss Xiao not to know about the presence of the Phantom God and the arrival of the Shen family.

"You mean your eldest brother?"

Shen Huanqing's eyes lit up slightly, and she nodded quickly.

Shen Huanqing looked at Boss Xiao expectantly, and Boss Xiao didn't keep him waiting too long. Just two hours ago, Yue Shuozhi, who was in seclusion, sent him a message.

This message is to tell him that he can select a group of people if conditions permit. The level must be above the Immortal King, the higher the cultivation level, the better. If you encounter killers sent by nothingness, those people can form an formation.

But I want to have so many people and form my own forces. Boss Xiao thought of an opportunity now.

So Boss Xiao didn't make Shen Huanqing wait long, he looked at the other party and nodded.

"You can bring back the conditions for asking me to act, and then this condition can also be used on everyone. This information can be spread with the help of the Fang family. Any intractable diseases can be sent to me. If I can't cure them, then I only need to pay the cost of asking me to act. But if I can cure them, I will need a group of men within five hundred years. Their level must be above the fairy king. Ask me to act. In addition, you need to prepare your own materials."