Arc 18-809: School starts

Brother Xiao looked at the picture of Wu Huai and the female getting along in harmony across the street, and Brother Xiao clicked his tongue twice.

In fact, the Zonghuang had already noticed that the people around him looked at the opposite side a few more times, and he immediately looked over. When seeing Wu Huai, Zong Huang's eyes flickered slightly.

He is a small person who knows Wu Huai, and he is not qualified to let him know, but the other party was involved in the An Dehai time last time. Although it was not the male who asked An Dehai to do that, His Majesty the Zong Huang still thinks that It has something to do with this male, and this male also made a note of it with him.

Not to mention, according to his own investigation, Xiao Wangjun also had conflicts with this male.

"What are you looking at?" the worm emperor asked.

"I just saw an old acquaintance, and I think it's quite interesting." Brother Xiao didn't shy away from it, and pointed directly at Wu Huai across the road.

"Did you see that male? I was very close to a major general before, but that major general seems to be imprisoned now. I thought this male would be as strong as gold with that major general, but now it seems I think so." too much."

The worm emperor didn't find it surprising at all, although now because of this person's live broadcast room, some of the male worms have improved compared to before. But such a number is not many after all, and some influences are not that profound at all.

"There are a lot of females in this world. If the last one doesn't work, just replace it with another one. I rarely see a male who is devoted to it." That's why he was so worried. If it wasn't because of his special status, the emperor would have asked for it. There can't be other females, otherwise he wouldn't be able to stop this man from marrying other female servants.

But even so, he was still uneasy.

Even though this person said that he would not like others, and that he would not have others, the feeling of worrying about gains and losses is not something he can easily control.

"I really want to see that it's not that there are so few males. Even if they want to be dedicated, they can't be dedicated. I'm afraid the laws of the empire will not allow it. When the number of males increases in the future, marriages will be one-on-one. It's time for the law to be promulgated." Mr. Xiao smiled slightly, and when he was holding his wife's hand, he gently squeezed the other's palm to show his comfort.

The worm emperor took a deep look at the male beside him, and nodded.

"Then I look forward to the day when the empire will change this law."

"You must be able to see it." Brother Xiao smiled slightly, but said it firmly.

His daughter-in-law must be able to see it for sure, otherwise, wouldn't it mean that his mission in this world has not been completed? That must not work.

Every world now must be successful, otherwise it would have a great impact on the recovery of his daughter-in-law's soul.

He won the gambling agreement in the last world, let alone this world, he would never let himself have the possibility of failure.

On the opposite street, Wu Huai vaguely felt a gaze, but when he went to look for it, he didn't find anything wrong, which made him frown slightly. Just at the moment just now, he felt The gaze that fell on him made him very uncomfortable, and he even felt as if he saw a natural enemy.

Wu Huai immediately made Bilante who was beside him look at him because of the abnormality he showed.

"What's wrong?"