Arc 18-825: Interrogation by Mr. Xiao

The eyes of the big octopus were in a trance Wait a moment, when I was about to reveal where I was, Brother Xiao and Zonghuang were also listening intently.

However, at this moment, the pupils of the big octopus' dark eyes shrank sharply, and then began to slacken. All of this happened very quickly, and the contraction and relaxation movements were completed in less than a second.

Boss Xiao narrowed his eyes, there was nothing he didn't understand.

I'm afraid he has touched some kind of restriction, which has something to do with the opponent's king, and when he wanted to reveal the whereabouts of that king, this person was killed by the backlash of the restriction.

The expression of the Zonghuang changed, and he took a quick step forward, seeing that the breathing of this big octopus had stopped, and the signs of vitality had also disappeared.

"What's going on here?" The Zonghuang looked at Big Brother Xiao with some doubts.

Boss Xiao curled his lips, "I'm afraid they were sent out to die, or the king of their race has a strong control over the members below. If the members below betray or want to reveal some secrets in the race, then Will be directly backlashed to death."

The Zonghuang had never heard of such an ability, so he still looked puzzled.

Brother Xiao smiled slightly, "Do you think it's amazing, but it's actually not bad, if you let me do it, I can do it."

Just like those males in the male insect academy, now those males have experienced many spiritual hints, and they have a very high degree of trust in themselves, if he wants to do something to those males , it is completely possible to live if they are born, and to die if they are to die.

The Zonghuang was taken aback, and looked at Big Brother Xiao in surprise.

It's as if he didn't expect the other party to have such an ability.

Brother Xiao still looked at each other with a smile, "Do you think this is incomprehensible?"

The worm emperor shook his head, as if he had finally come to his senses.

"I just didn't think of it, so I was a little surprised."

Brother Xiao took his wife's hand, "Let's go, go and see the second big octopus."

Since these big octopuses can't really reveal the secrets, there seems to be no other use for staying, so Mr. Xiao thought, maybe these big guys can be used as experimental materials.

The two soon came to the place where the second big octopus was. This big octopus also looked at Mr. Xiao with hatred, and Mr. Xiao was not surprised.

Brother Xiao walked up to the big octopus, and looked at him up and down with the kind of eyes that looked at the experimental materials. This kind of eyes immediately shocked the big octopus, and he had a very bad premonition.

Boss Xiao frowned, and suddenly a scalpel appeared in his hand.

The worm emperor next to him was also stunned for a moment. Brother Xiao's speed was so fast that he didn't realize how he took out the scalpel and how it appeared in his hand.

The pupils of the big octopus shrank slightly.

Mr. Xiao's scalpel has already cut off an octopus' tentacles. Although I don't know if this race is an octopus, but the tentacles are the same as the tentacles of an octopus. For the time being, let's call this race the octopus family.

When the tentacles are cut off, blood will naturally flow out.

And if it's just the normal tentacles being cut off, it's actually like this race, they don't feel much pain. But this time, he didn't know what was going on, this big octopus only felt that the place where he was cut off was continuously attacked by pain.