Arc 20-875: Being Seen Against Killing

"Okay, then trust your vision. Of those two people, one is an ordinary person, and the other is only a Nascent Soul cultivator. Let's go, we just follow." Young Master Qin quickly made a decision.

So not long after Brother Xiao and the others entered the Forest of Death, they felt someone following them.

After Yue Shuozhi said something, Brother Xiao also sensed it with his soul power.

"It's one of the monks I met outside the Forest of Death." Brother Xiao was a little puzzled, "I think the young master who is the leader of that group of people is wearing extraordinary clothes. It looks like he has a good family background. Our clothes can only be said to be ordinary. They are not here to rob us, right?"

Boss Xiao felt that this world of comprehension was really too dangerous, and everything could happen to him.

Even if he met a lunatic on the road and would directly attack them, he didn't find it strange now.

I heard that things like killing people and seizing treasures here are very common.

Really, unless you don't meet people, there will be all kinds of dangers. And the reasons for others to attack you may be very strange, this is the norm in the world of comprehension.

Not long after, Brother Xiao and the two of them were surrounded.

The wretched middle-aged man spoke first, "You didn't look like this before, did you eat Yi Rongdan?"

Boss Xiao raised his eyebrows. There are six people in this group, one in the middle stage of transformation, three in the Nascent Soul stage, and the other two are at the peak of Jindan.

As for Mr. Xiao and the two of them, Yue Shuozhi suppressed his cultivation from the middle stage of Nascent Soul to the early stage of Nascent Soul. Mr. Xiao looked like an ordinary person.

Because it didn't take them seriously at all.

"How about the disguise? So what if there is no disguise?" Yue Shuozhi's voice was cold, but his voice was quite pleasant. In short, when he spoke like this, the eyes of that Young Master Qin lit up.

"This fellow daoist's voice is very nice. When I saw fellow daoist, I thought we were destined for each other. I wonder if you would like to make friends with me?"

Boss Xiao's eyes became a little weird.

He just said that there was no grievance or enmity, why did these people come to make trouble for them, so this is to see that they are disguised, for the sake of sex?

Needless to say his daughter-in-law's appearance, from this point of view, this young master Qin has a good vision, but it is definitely unbearable to really set his mind on his daughter-in-law.

Obviously, Yue Shuozhi didn't want to bear it either. The real difficulty to deal with here was the middle stage of transformation, but Yue Shuozhi didn't have a solution. However, he didn't directly attack the mid-stage God Transformation, but chose the young master Qin as his target.

"Looking for death!" The moment when Yue Shuozhi made a move, the person in the middle stage of transformation was the first to react, and the other party immediately blocked Yue Shuozhi's attack.

However, Yue Shuozhi's attack was obviously a move, a fierce sword move, but in fact, the hidden move was an attack of soul power.

Although the mid-stage God Transformation blocked the superficial attack of New Moon, he was unable to block the opponent's hidden attack, so he landed directly on that young master Qin.