Arc 20-918: Visiting

The Patriarch of the Fang family first arranged for those people to live in the guest courtyard, which was quite far from the courtyard where Mr. Xiao was.

After these deputy city lords settled down, they first talked together. The three patients are not here. Although the identities of the three patients are quite special, the decision-making power for this trip rests with the three deputy city lords.

The one surnamed Wang opened the mouth first: "Through the test just now, do you feel that the head of the Fang family seems to be extra polite to that alchemist Xiao, but according to what we know, this alchemist Xiao is obviously only a fairy-level alchemist, and we haven't heard of any background behind the other party. Even if this alchemist Xiao's own strength is relatively outstanding, the other party is indeed capable, but the other party's cultivation level alone should not be enough to make the Patriarch of the Fang family be so polite."

The one surnamed Huang also followed suit after hearing the words: "I've also discovered this. Either the Fang family has already reached some kind of deal with that alchemist, and if the deal is broken, the Fang family cannot afford the loss or the power brought by the oath, or that alchemist Xiao really has a background, so the Fang family dare not offend."

"Then what kind of situation do you think it is? This is the Lower Immortal Realm, and it is still difficult to cultivate the power of an immortal king. It is not easy to send it out anywhere, especially the young master of the Shen family who directly said that he sent the dead. So although the contract said five hundred years, if you really want that Alchemist Xiao to take action, there is a precedent for the first person to give away, and this matter has been spread so much. Yes." The rich city lord surnamed Zhang still felt reluctant to send out a strong man at the level of an immortal king, after all, it is really too difficult to cultivate a strong man at the level of an immortal king.

But if the cultivation base is below the level of the fairy king, even if you send a few more, it will not feel so painful, but the power of the fairy king level is really painful.

"It's really hard to judge what kind of situation it is, unless we have more contact with the Fang family."

"Then let's get in touch." The three quickly made a decision.

At this time, Fang He also passed the news of those people's arrival to Mr. Xiao. In the past few days, Mr. Xiao made another batch of pills. Of course, most of them are aphrodisiac elixirs, but there are other elixirs with relatively partial effects, and there is also a beauty elixir.

According to Mr. Xiao, the specific effect of this kind of elixir specially used for beauty is to make women's skin better, the one that makes the whole body rosy. In addition, this kind of beauty elixir, after women eat it, is good for the body, especially for the protection of internal organs, which has a stronger effect.

In fact, Fang He felt that the introduction of this beauty pill was a bit weird. But he thought about it again, but this alchemist Xiao took it out, so it should be a good thing.

It's like the aphrodisiac pill, although because of the short time now, his wife is not pregnant. But Fang He has a very strong self-confidence. He feels that his wife will definitely be able to conceive within two months.

So when he got this elixir, Fang He asked Mr. Xiao if his wife could take it.

Brother Xiao gave the other party a very positive answer, that is, it can be eaten.

So before selling this elixir, Fang He bought two bottles himself. Although the elixirs sold by Xiao Danshi are getting more and more expensive, but the other party's products are good, so Fang He still has a feeling that he has made money.