Arc 18-804: To run a school

He is the only one in his life, such love words are really too touching.

The Zonghuang didn't know whether he should believe it or not, but looking at the smiling eyes in front of him, he acquiesced and chose to believe it.

So the Zonghuang didn't say anything about not letting Brother Xiao start the live broadcast.

And for the next period of time, Boss Xiao will broadcast live every day. For a month in a row, he basically brought a lot of novelties to other bugs every day. Now, no matter whether it is a female or a male, he has a very good impression of Mr. Xiao.

Now the most comments on the Internet are actually the sighs of some female insects.

All these emotions are similar to his own, and he never thought that his male worms would feel sorry for him one day.

The females in the whole society know what kind of personality and temper the males have. Because the number of males is scarce, they have developed a more arrogant personality. It made them feel that the contributions of females are taken for granted, but through Mr. Xiao's live broadcast, this concept has been silently changed in the hearts of many males.

Boss Xiao will even teach the male worm how to improve his mental power and how much he can do with his mental power in the live broadcast.

It is said that some males have already broken through from B-level mental power to A-level.

Not to mention that many C-levels below have all become B-levels, and even D-levels have become C-levels.

And these are all changes that have occurred in the past month, and they are changes that have occurred under the noses of many bugs.

One month later, Brother Xiao announced two things in today's live broadcast.

The first thing is his wedding with the Zong Huang, which is just two days later, so there will be no more live broadcasts these days, and the second thing is that he founded a school, which specializes in recruiting male worms.

This school is somewhat similar to the Imperial Military Academy.

But it is definitely not as strict as the Imperial Military Academy, and the males who enter this school can learn different things.

The principal of this school is Mr. Huangfu Xiao. In addition, once you enter this school, you must obey the unified arrangement of the school. If you can't endure hardships and sins, and you still want to be a nobleman after entering school, then you don't have to choose to enter.

As for the males who enter, the school guarantees that you can improve your spiritual power, and there are many other preferential policies.

For example, it is basic for the males entering this school to improve their spiritual power, and they can even learn to use their mental power to fight. In addition, there are some preferential policies. For example, although this is a school, not only do you not have to pay tuition fees every month, but you can receive a tuition fee similar to your salary.

In addition, there are preferential policies for housing and so on, and these preferential policies have even been extended to male cubs.

In short, the feeling for all males is that there are many benefits, as long as you can obey the unified arrangement of the school, and this school is a three-year school. That is to say, once you decide to go to school, you will definitely stay in it for three years, and there will be no holidays in the first three months, which is equivalent to the training activities inside.

In the past, the male worms basically seldom even worked, and all were raised by the female worms at home.

It feels that they are just wastes that do not produce, but only reproduce.