Arc 18-802: The grand occasion of the live broadcast

As someone who came from modern society, Mr. Xiao understands what is called hunger marketing.

Therefore, the time for his first live broadcast must not be long. Whether it is poor mental strength that can make the flowers look better, or the appearance of the palace and palace captured, these are all able to satisfy people's appetite.

With these two points that suffocate people's appetite, of course the live broadcast can be ended.

After returning from the garden, Brother Xiao made himself a cup of milk tea to drink. He taught the chef here how to make milk tea. In fact, the chef made a cup yesterday, but he couldn't satisfy Mr. Xiao. After he raised his opinion, the chef has been processing and practicing, and now this cup is the best finished product, but the chef is still quite worried about whether he can satisfy Mr. Xiao.

After Mr. Xiao took a sip, his eyes lit up slightly.

Because the taste of milk tea is not bad now, and it feels almost like modern times. However, there is still a little room for improvement, so after Mr. Xiao praised the chef's progress, he asked the other party to continue to practice.

The chef was very happy to be praised by Mr. Xiao.

He went down happily and continued to practice.

Boss Xiao finished a cup of milk tea with satisfaction, and then saw his wife walking towards him.

Brother Xiao beckoned to people, His Majesty the Zonghuang came over and sat down beside Brother Xiao.

"I also watched your live broadcast just now, how did you do it?" His Majesty the Zonghuang asked directly without beating around the bush.

Boss Xiao suddenly laughed, "It's mental power, do you want to try it too? But I think only males can do this. In fact, the mental power of males and females is different. Do you know why? Can the males soothe the females? The power to soothe is the power to make flowers bloom better."

In fact, Brother Xiao didn't discover this by himself, it should be said that Tiandao opened the back door, which made him discover it.

Tiandao wants Brother Xiao to restore the original glory of the male worm, so it will naturally let Brother Xiao know what the male worm can do in the beginning.

He had read those materials and even watched some videos, so he was able to know some secrets about male insects.

The Zonghuang looked at Big Brother Xiao in shock.

"......What did you say?"

"It's not without reason that the male's mental power can soothe the female. The male's mental power has a special feature. It should be said that there is a special substance. That substance is the reason that can soothe the female. This substance can also make flowers bloom better. Not only flowers, but also vegetables, or other more aspects. It is equivalent to using this substance energy to make that creature grow better."

There was a long silence in the hall, and His Majesty the Zonghuang didn't know how to speak, because the shock was so great now.

"...How do you know this?" After a long time, His Majesty the Zonghuang spoke in a hoarse voice.

"I don't know why I know something, maybe it was in a dream." Mr. Xiao's expression looked quite innocent, but the truth or falsehood of these words may not be fooled by a fool.

Of course His Majesty the Zonghuang is not a fool, so he looked at Brother Xiao expressionlessly.

Boss Xiao's expression looked even more innocent, as if others were bullying him if they continued to question him.