Arc 20-881: Killing

Xiao Chengtian and his wife were really anxious to find him. Seeing that their son didn't speak, they were even more anxious.

Boss Xiao was also a movie star at any rate, and he has won many movie king trophies.

Although the two in front of me are powerful people, even if they are powerful people, their acting skills must be very good. At least at this moment, Mr. Xiao felt full of love and worry from the couple.

Brother Xiao finally opened his mouth slowly at this time, "I was seriously injured before, and some of my memories are also missing. When I saw you, although I felt very kind, there were also blurred images flashing in my mind, but I really don't remember you very much."

When Xiao Chengtian and his wife heard this, their expressions changed drastically.

Brother Xiao and Yue Shuozhi had already thought up their explanations long ago. It is also possible to talk about the abolishment of their spiritual roots, and it is also possible to talk about the fact that they went to the Forest of Death.

In short, regarding these issues, the two of them had already thought up their arguments, and because Mr. Xiao had no memory of the original owner. This is the world of comprehension, and all they need to worry about is whether others can see the problem of seizing the house, although this seizing the house is not pure.

But since Brother Xiao was able to come to this world, they felt that others would not be able to see the difference in the soul of this body.

Experiments in this area can also be done this time, so the two of them took a risk when they came to Jinghuazong. Once these two people can sense the difference in Mr. Xiao's soul, they are likely to be treated as monks who seized the original owner. That is the young lord of Jinghuazong, who has been doted on by this couple.

They can also not come back, but compared to the risk of being seen, they think it is more beneficial to come back. Not to mention the various resources that can be obtained after returning, it must be more than what he obtained outside, and the group of killers in Tianya Haige are all lunatics, and they will not give up if they can't complete the mission. With their current strength, it is still relatively dangerous outside.

In addition, it is a kind of intuition of the two people, that is, they will not be seen as a problem of taking the house.

Sure enough, after Mr. Xiao said that he had lost some memory and was seriously injured before, Xiao Chengtian hurriedly checked his son's physical problems.

Sure enough, the couple didn't check out the issue of Mr. Xiao's seizure of the house, but they both spied a thing or two on the spiritual root that had just been repaired.

"My spiritual root was broken, if it wasn't for Shuozhi, I would be a dead person now." Brother Xiao deliberately revealed a gloomy expression when he said this.

Xiao Chengtian and his wife were naturally furious, but they didn't dare to get too angry in front of their son, for fear that their anger would hurt his son.

They suppressed and asked who hurt him, and Brother Xiao said directly: "The killers of Tianya Haige have been chasing and killing me, and the ones who have given this task are people from our sect."

This sentence changed the faces of the couple even more.

"There are many killers in Tianyahai Pavilion here now." Yue Shuozhi spoke at this time.

"Suozhi was the killer of Tianya Haige before, and he was also one of the people who chased me down. But in the process of him chasing and killing me, he encountered some accidents. We fell in love with each other. Now he has left Tianya Haige. You can't pursue his past affairs. Otherwise, I won't be your son." Brother Xiao grabbed Yue Shuozhi's hand, and looked at the couple in front of him very forcefully.