Arc 19-871: The End of This World

The cities where the dispersed population lived, each city had a protective shield around it.

That was also researched in the past two years. The energy of the protective shield is all made of ghost crystals.

That's why these people dare to live separately. The current special departments in each city are filled with high-level monks, and there are quite a few high-level monks.

There are also many folk monks who are all incorporated into special departments. The power of the country is still the most important. Compared with before the troubled times, these people who are still alive are much more united.

You must know that before the advent of troubled times, those officials at the top of the country, they intrigued with each other, and they did a lot of things to climb up.

Compared with that time, these people who are still alive can be said to be much purer.

If there is any unity in every city now, that is, there is a huge statue in every city today.

There are two people on the statue, one is Mr. Xiao, and the other is the partner of the other party.

There are statues of these two people in every city. Those who are still alive, as well as infants and young children born in the past two years, can basically say these two words when they can speak: Brother Xiao.

This title is actually what Huang Zhong called Mr. Xiao.

Later, for some reason, this name spread to the outside world, and all the people, who they called in private, became this name.

Children who have just learned how to speak can call out the word Xiao Ge, which shows how high the national awareness of these two words is.

So although the human side has not taken back all the cities, they are still fighting with the evil spirits outside. But the development of human beings can still be described as thriving. No matter which city you go to, if you see those humans who are still alive, others will not see numbness on the faces of those people. Because those people are hopeful people.

On this day, on the outskirts of the capital.

Originally, the weather was cloudless, but for some reason, thunder gathered in the sky.

This sudden thunder and lightning gave people a very terrifying sense of fright. When the thunder appeared, everyone who looked up had a feeling of trembling at the apex of their hearts.

Some people who were outside but not at home, near the capital, also saw the terrifying power of thunder and lightning.

Especially at the moment when they raised their heads, the feeling of being buried by some great horror made them all lower their heads hastily after taking a look.

"How can there be such a sudden thunder and lightning? It's a terrible feeling. I feel my body is shaking. Could it be that some powerful ghost is about to be born?"

"Hurry up and report the situation here to the special department. If there are really powerful ghosts born at this time, you have to make preparations in advance!"

"There is such a big movement here, can the special department not know about it? Why do we need to report it specially?"

"Look quickly, the thunder from the sky has fallen, what is that place? Quickly look at the map and make sure what exactly is there."

"It seems to be a forest. I still have a little impression of the hills over there. There are only trees on the hills. No one lives there anyway. Could it be the hills that were struck by lightning?"