Arc 20-936: Fury

With the guarantee from Phantom God Venerable, Mr. Xiao felt that he could rest assured.

After another day passed like this, the system told Boss Xiao that he finally located the current location of the main god system accurately, and also knew the resources that the other party could use now.

In fact, in the final analysis, it is the helper of the main god system.

In the past two days, Mr. Xiao has been looking at the information of that world. That world is a very advanced world with technological civilization. Of course it is an interstellar world, but in terms of level, it is a bit higher than the interstellar worlds experienced by Mr. Xiao.

This is actually what Boss Xiao expected. If the level of the interstellar world where the main god system is located is not high enough, how could the other party travel through so many small worlds and create so many systems.

Now Brother Xiao plans to plan this main god system, among which, of course, it is necessary to know how many available resources are left in this main god system.

He also needs to know that if the main god system can extract the energy of those allocated systems, then when the main god system encounters a crisis, the other party will drain all the allocated system energy, then he needs to know whether he can kill the other party when he is faced with such a main god system.

Of course, he is not seeing the other party by himself now, because he also has helpers.

It's not that only the main god system has helpers, there are also helpers on my side. However, in this world where the main god system is located, his helpers are a little less. After all, his wife and the phantom god can't come over, and those demigods can't project their power over.

So all he has to do is to lead the main god system to the world he is in now, and for the main god system, the biggest temptation is of course the existence of his own body and the sodium system in his body.

With the development of the system in his body to the present, even if the other party was under the control of the main god system at the beginning, but now, Mr. Xiao believes that although his system is still not as good as the main god system, but it is not too far behind, and even with his help, he can fight against the main god system.

Of course, a powerful existence can split out many fragments, but how can you guarantee that when those fragments become stronger, they will not become dominant instead? If those powerful splits will eventually become your own strength, then you will be the one who will be stronger after the splits you split out return, but if you meet a rebellious boy, if that rebellious boy has another powerful existence, who will take advantage of who when the time comes to help? It's really hard to say who can dominate.

This is what Brother Xiao is planning now. Although the system in his body is still in his body, it is only because it makes it easier for him to control the system. Otherwise, with the current strength of Mr. Xiao, he would have been able to separate the system.

It is also because he has always kept the system in his body, so he doesn't have to worry about the system being out of his control, even if the other party swallows the main god system.

In so many worlds they have experienced, the system has also swallowed the divisions of the main god system countless times. So his system is already very experienced in rebellion.

After putting down the information obtained in his mind, Brother Xiao sighed leisurely.

"The level of this interstellar world is still a little higher."