Arc 19-854: Parking Lot Sneak Attack

On the special department side, Officer Wang contacted the death area again. After learning that he hadn't seen Xiao Wangjun for a whole week, he didn't see him go in, he didn't see him come out, Officer Wang frowned immediately.

He also contacted the policeman who was staring at Mr. Xiao's home. The policeman who was staring there said that he had never seen the lights on at home, so he probably didn't come back.

Not to mention they would knock on the door during the day, but there was no response from inside.

In the past week, more and more people have known the news that the troubled times are coming, not only the monks know, but even some ordinary people who have more status know it.

If troubled times are really coming, the government will have to announce this matter sooner or later, because some preparations must be made in advance, not to mention that after the full spiritual recovery, there may be more and more people who can practice. If there are already people who can practice at this time, then these people also need a correct guide.

So there have been quite a few things happening outside this week, and the ordinary people haven't changed much for the time being, but all the monks already know the news that the troubled times are coming and the spiritual weapons will be revived.

In addition, regarding the matter of going to the dead zone to exercise, under the leadership of the entire government department, all the dead zones are now under control, even though the only one that can really exercise is the dead zone on the side of City A.

But if the troubled times really come, all the dead areas will mutate sooner or later, so what the government is doing now is to control all the dead areas in advance. Anyone who wants to enter the dead area to exercise in the future must do a good job of reporting and abide by other rules and treaties.

There is no longer anyone who wants to get in.

Under the operation of the entire country, even if there are some powerful ghost-hunting families, and there is even an alliance of casual cultivators outside, under the operation of the state machine, these people can only obey orders. You live on this land, unless you can live in seclusion, or you go directly abroad, otherwise you must obey the state while the state machine is still functioning.

No matter how powerful you are!

This is the toughness of the state apparatus.

Now the manpower of the special departments in each city is also expanding, and even many ordinary special police officers have joined them. The guns in the hands of these soldiers may not be able to deal with ghosts, but they can deal with people. Therefore, the addition of many military special police has become necessary. Under the strong operation of the state machine, in short, there is no chaos in any city now.

But because there was no second mutated death zone, more and more monks gathered in City A, and everyone lined up to enter the death zone.

Brother Xiao actually found out when he came out from there, there were quite a lot of people going in, but the cemetery he was in seemed to be very special, at least so many people went in this week, he hadn't seen a single person in the cemetery.

It's as if those people couldn't get to the cemetery at all.

Regarding this question, he also asked his wife, who told him that if there were no coincidences, those people would not be able to enter the area where the cemetery is located, because the area where the cemetery is located now has a special magnetic field. What's more, there are so many ghosts down there, and it's not a good thing if more people go there, because as the popularity passes, those ghosts below may be drawn by the aura of living people.