Arc 19-841: Killing Brother and Sister

When brother and sister Xiao Wenbin and Xiao Caixia arrived in City A, it was three o'clock in the afternoon the next day.

It can be seen that there is indeed a long distance between the two cities.

The two brothers and sisters were also spoiled and raised since childhood. Although they are both monks, they usually have a good quality of life, so the two brothers and sisters were not used to eating on the train just now. Neither of them took a few bites. Now after getting off the train , both of them felt hungry.

Xiao Caixia looked at Xiao Wenbin, "Brother, I'm already hungry, why don't we find a restaurant to eat first."

Xiao Wenbin nodded, he was also hungry.

After all, the two brothers and sisters have been here before, and they know where to eat. So the two brothers and sisters took a taxi directly to the restaurant. What they didn't know was that they were being watched from the moment they got off the train.

Boss Xiao was not far away, watching the two siblings walk into a restaurant with his own eyes.

It's not that his mental strength can't deal with these two, but he came to this world, after all, he only practiced for half a month. The elder brother of the original owner is now an intermediate ghost catcher. The most important thing is that, as the eldest son and grandson of the Xiao family, there are obviously many good things in the other party, so Brother Xiao decided not to waste his strength too much.

As for people, it's fine to kill them anyway, and he doesn't care which way to kill them.

The two brothers and sisters had a comfortable early dinner, but they didn't know that they had actually eaten the poison that was just waiting to happen.

After leaving the restaurant, Xiao Caixia started to contact the boss.

The boss arranged for them to meet in an abandoned warehouse at night, which was near the outskirts of the city. At night like now, no one will be near the outskirts of the city, so naturally there is no one here.

Brother and sister Xiao Wenbin didn't take an ordinary person to heart at all, so even if the gangster made an appointment here, and it was late at night, the two brothers and sisters came directly to the appointment.

Just when the brother and sister stepped into the abandoned warehouse, the door behind them suddenly closed automatically without any wind.

The two brothers and sisters looked back and raised their brows slightly.

"Pretending to be a ghost!" Xiao Caixia snorted coldly, turned her head and walked forward immediately without looking at the closed door.

Xiao Wenbin followed behind the other party, but also did not look at the door behind him.

Then the two brothers and sisters saw the gangster boss sitting on a chair in the corner at the same time, and at the same time there was another person lying at each other's feet.

That person was sent to kill Boss Xiao, and now he is lying on the ground unconscious.

As for the gangster boss sitting on the chair, the other party didn't look quite right. The eyeballs of this gangster boss were wide open, as if they were about to bleed.

The two brothers finally felt that something was wrong, at this moment, they suddenly felt a rush of energy and blood. The faces of the two brothers and sisters changed, and followed closely, they all spit out a mouthful of blood.

"What's going on..." Xiao Caixia's face quickly turned pale, "Brother, something seems wrong, my stomach hurts."

Xiao Wenbin also feels his stomach hurts now.