Arc 20-878: Promoted to Huashenzhong

It didn't take long for Brother Xiao and the two to leave this formation, and then, Brother Xiao felt a gust of evil wind blowing from behind.

While Brother Xiao frowned, the tortoise had changed from a palm-sized tortoise to a huge black tortoise. And it turned into a huge shield, directly blocking Brother Xiao and Yue Shuozhi.

Boom, a violent crash.

However, Boss Xiao didn't suffer any damage. Apart from the turtle on his back turned into a shield, he himself was well protected by his wife, so he didn't even feel the shock. But just by listening to the strong impact behind him, one could know how powerful the blow was just now.

Boss Xiao turned his head away and raised his eyebrows.

It was a monk who attacked them, and that monk was wearing a black mask. Judging from the other party's outer robe, there is nothing special about it.

"The treasure in the formation just now was taken by you, right? Hand over the treasure, and the old man will spare your life."

This cultivator is at the peak of Transformation God, no wonder he was able to break through the formation so quickly, and it is also possible that the opponent himself has studied the formation quite well.

The expression on New Year's Day was cold, "You're courting death."

Following his words, the tortoise rushed out first.

The tortoise itself was at the peak of God Transformation, coupled with the opponent's tortoise shell, it could be as hard as it wanted. Even if the monk was a sneak attack, even if the monk himself was at the peak of God Transformation, as far as the turtle itself was concerned, the attack just now really didn't hurt much.

"Get rid of this guy quickly, and you don't have to worry about me." Brother Xiao saw that his wife didn't move, so he knew that the other party was worried about his safety. But this is not a good place, it is better to resolve the battle quickly, otherwise there will be more monks who break through that formation, and naturally more will rush over.

Yue Shuozhi frowned, but he didn't say anything after all. He quickly set up a protective barrier beside Brother Xiao, and then flew into the battle.

The battle of the three peak transformation gods gave people a feeling of destroying the world. There was a lot of commotion here, but those with low cultivation bases did not dare to approach here.

There were a few who had not entered the formation and were only at the Nascent Soul stage. They had seen Yu Xi's intense fighting movement here, and wanted to come over to see what was going on, but before they got close to here, the waves of battle almost swept them away, so these Nascent Soul stage cultivators fled here in a hurry.

"Shenhuashen! There is definitely a battle for the ancestors of Huashen!"

"Such a big movement, in my opinion, it's not just about transforming gods, maybe it's the battle of the combined ancestors!"

"Don't go near there, we will definitely die."

Anyone who is a little bit close to the battlefield, and whose cultivation base is not enough to transform into a god, there is no way to get close.

Afterwards, a man who was in the early stage of transformation came. This male cultivator originally thought that his cultivation was in the stage of transformation. Even though the battle scene there looked big and there was a lot of movement, it would be fine if he went over to see the situation.

Even though the opponent had retreated relatively quickly, half of his face was still cut off.

The eyes of this male cultivator at the early stage of the transformation of the gods were full of panic. What level of battle is ahead? He is already at the stage of the transformation of the gods, so why can't he get close!