Arc 20-925: Conversation

The two men, a man and a woman, are both members of the Immortal Sect. And they are also members of the Xianzong in the upper realm, the male is the inner disciple of the Jingning Xianzong, and the female is the inner disciple of the Shenhe Xianzong.

The man's name is Wang Chenyang, and the woman's name is Lu Liulan.

At this time, these two people are transmitting sound, but in fact, both of them are quite anxious. After all, they have been here for a long time, and if they continue not to show up, other troubles may arise. The rain sucks the team.

They also tried to contact other people, but because the magnetic field in the entire Zhongxianyu is relatively chaotic, and this place is really remote, they can't spread their news, and they can't contact the people they want to contact.

Although they are only inner disciples in the sect, because their master status is quite special, they are all elders in the sect, plus they come from above, and they come out with missions, so if they don't show up, there will definitely be some troubles.

So they want to leave, but, thinking of the strong man who saved them before, and the people who are still crossing the catastrophe, if they leave at this time, it doesn't matter whether they can leave or not, and whether they will cause the strong man's misunderstanding after their actions, that is really hard to say.

"We can't wait here any longer. Even if the two of us don't leave, at least two people should be sent back. We came out with a mission, and now we have clues about the mission we performed. If the key and other news are not sent back, there may be troubles later." It was Lu Liulan who spoke.

Why doesn't Wang Chenyang understand this? After thinking about it carefully, he agreed to take the two of them back.

They sent two late-stage Immortal Venerables.

Only in this way can those two people have the possibility of arriving safely. If the cultivation level of the person sent out is low, they will definitely not be able to return.

In fact, they felt that it was not enough to assign two immortals in the late stage, but they did not dare to let too many people leave. I was afraid that the strong man would misunderstand them, thinking that they were going to escape. Although the strong man rescued them, the two sides had never even talked to each other. Obviously, the strong man was waiting for someone who would survive the catastrophe. Their act of sending people away at this time is quite misleading. If something happens later, it is really hard for them to explain.

For example, if someone else came to do something wrong, the strong man would definitely suspect that it was the person who left.

What's more, asking people to leave without even saying hello is a very disrespectful behavior in itself, so Wang Chenyang and the others hesitated when doing this.

The two immortals in the later stage still left. Wang Chenyang and the others were paying close attention, fearing that the strong man would suddenly appear and kill him or something. Fortunately, such a scary thing did not happen, and the two immortals in the later stage left just like that.

After another three days, the dark clouds above Mr. Xiao's head finally had other changes, and there was thunder and lightning falling, which looked like the last wave of thunder disaster.

In fact, this is indeed the case, indeed, the last wave of Thunder Tribulation has arrived.

After several hours passed, the glow above his head finally appeared, and little golden rays of light fell on Mr. Xiao's body, and some injuries on the opponent's body were all healed.