Arc 20-883: The Stunned Elder

It was already several hours later when I left from the palace.

Then Boss Xiao and his daughter-in-law got a space ring for each person, and the good things in this space ring were stuffed to the brim.

Brother Xiao suddenly had a feeling, why there are so many second-generation ancestors, he just wants to be a second-generation ancestor. In fact, he can eat and wait for death by himself, and then eat and wait for death, and there are many precious resources sent by others. This feeling is really great.

In this way, it is easy to develop some dudes. It can only be said that the original owner has not been spoiled by these two people. It is really because the original owner has a very good personality.

Although spirit stones are also used in Zongmen, points are used more in Zongmen.

Points in the sect can be traded for everything. Regarding the introduction of the entire sect, Zhao Wannian has already said, and when Boss Xiao and his wife left the hall, they were followed by a few servants who obeyed orders at any time.

Although they are servants, those followers also have the cultivation of transforming gods.

The most powerful one is the Peak of God Transformation. Mr. Xiao doesn't know where these servants come from, but Zhao Wannian gave him back a token when he gave it to him, and told him that this token can directly control the life and death of these servants.

At the same time, he also told him that these few people were only following him on the surface, and they were specially used for dismantling and handling affairs, but secretly there was a pair of guards, that is, shadow guards, following him. There are also quite a few shadow guards, and they can also be controlled with that token. Among the shadow guards, the highest cultivation level is the peak of fusion, and the lowest is the peak of transformation.

Boss Xiao was silent at that time, it seems that he really has a deep background with cheap parents. If the original owner hadn't killed himself and used many methods to get rid of those hidden guards, I am afraid that he would not have ended up like that at all. The original owner thinks highly of himself, thinking that the effect of practicing outside alone is better, and he doesn't like others to follow him. He thinks that many people follow him since he was a child, and he regards himself as a weak person.

In addition, the original owner's cheap father gave him a lot of good things, and he just used a few good things to successfully throw off the hidden guards following him, and the final result was that he lost his life.

Mr. Xiao didn't mind having some people behind him. Anyway, if he wanted to do something hidden, he only needed to take his wife to set up a formation barrier. Usually, you can follow some bodyguards. Anyway, after experiencing so many worlds, Mr. Xiao is completely used to being followed by a group of bodyguards.

"Take us around the sect." Brother Xiao casually ordered an attendant who followed him.

The man naturally responded immediately.

Regarding Mr. Xiao's amnesia problem, in the main hall just now, the couple checked their son again, but they also didn't know how to deal with it. The couple speculated that it might have something to do with the spirit. The elder with the highest alchemy in the sect is currently in seclusion. The couple didn't think anything else, but they could solve the son's problem.

So they have a plan, that is to invite the Supreme Elder of the Medicine Master Sect in the West District to come and have a look. The Supreme Elder is the one with the highest alchemy and medical skills in that sect. As for the Jinghua Sect, because they are not a specialized medical sect, although they also have some alchemy inheritance, they are far behind the professional-level Pharmacist Sect.