Arc 20-882: The mother is very cruel

Ye Huaqing was like a blood man at this time, no part of his body was intact, the reason why he has not died until now is only because the person who wanted to kill him was venting his anger.

Ye Huaqing is the eighth core disciple, so of course his cultivation level will not be low, and he is currently in the middle stage of transformation.

But even if he is in the mid-stage of transformation, what he is facing is the mid-stage of fusion, the wife of the suzerain of Jing Huazong, so Ye Huaqing is in a mess now.

"You are so kind, you are thinking about killing my son, can you take over? Very good, very good." Zhao Wannian said two very good words in a row, each word can make Ye Huaqing tremble with fear.

Ye Huaqing regretted it, and he begged for forgiveness, but they were of no use.

"Old Ba, you have a deep relationship with your master. Even if you become a core disciple and recognize the suzerain as your teacher, you and your former master still have the same love as father and son. Does your master know about the pursuit of my son this time?"

Ye Huaqing's face changed drastically, and he was about to say that his master didn't know. Zhao Wannian didn't want to hear the other party's answer at all, and just talked on his own.

"You and your former master's daughter, your little junior sister's childhood sweetheart, although they haven't officially become a Taoist couple, the two of them have a very close relationship, and they have long been like husband and wife. If you kill my son, how about I kill your little junior sister?"

Ye Huaqing's face was pale, he knelt on the ground and begged for mercy regardless of his injuries.

"Everything is my fault. I am jealous of the young suzerain. The master and the junior sister have no idea of ​​my plan. Those things are all done by me. I beg the suzerain's wife to forgive me and not implicate innocent people."

Ye Huaqing's injury was very serious, so this passage was stumbling and stumbling intermittently, as if all the strength in his body was exhausted.

Zhao Wannian suddenly laughed, "If you want to kill my son, how can the people around you be innocent? Do you think I will believe that they don't know anything? Even if they really don't know anything, from the moment you want to kill my son, don't even think about anyone around you. It's not just your master, your little junior sister, all your classmates, the whole mountain, anyone who has direct contact with you, don't let anyone live!"

Ye Huaqing fell to the ground, and now he regretted it, completely regretted it.

"It's not just the mountain where your master is, you seem to have blood relatives outside? Have you ever heard of what is called cutting weeds and eradicating roots? If you didn't understand before, then now, I will tell you what is called cutting grass and eradicating roots. However, I will not let anyone who has a little bit of blood relationship with you. I want them to die without a whole body. You have to remember that the deaths of these people are all because of you."

Ye Huaqing yelled in pain, "I was instigated by senior brother!"

Zhao Wannian raised the corners of his mouth, "So there is something about the boss?"

Ye Huaqing trembled his lips, "Eldest brother will say some specious things in my ears. In fact, there are many people in the entire sect who are jealous of the young suzerain, but everyone dare not show it. It's because of my lack of character. After listening to the instigation of the elder brother, I embarked on this road of no return. No matter how the suzerain's wife kills me, I will beg the suzerain's wife to let the people around me go."