-The world of self-cultivation- Arc 20-872: This is the cultivation world

When Brother Xiao opened his eyes, he found himself lying in a bush.

The clothes on his body were tattered, as if he had been severely injured. If there is pain on the body, it is probably the shoulder.

Brother Xiao looked at his shoulder and found a blood hole there, but the wound was healing, and it felt that it was almost healed.

Although the clothes on his body are tattered, it can be seen that it looks like a long robe.

And it should be a robe of very good quality. Mr. Xiao felt a little weird in his heart, and seemed to have a vague premonition.

At this moment, Brother Xiao heard a movement not far away, he immediately looked over, and then saw a long-haired beauty.

The beauty's facial features are handsome, the beauty is fresh and refined, and the beauty seems to be otherworldly. These are not things that can attract Mr. Xiao. What really attracts him is that there is a red mole on the forehead of this beauty.

And it was the red mole that I was very familiar with.

It's just that no matter which world he goes to, he has never seen the person he loves when he opens his eyes, so Mr. Xiao was a little dazed for a while.

The beauty opened her eyes at this time, and when the two people's eyes met, Mr. Xiao was stunned again.

When he was in that skeleton world, he had seen that person's real body consciousness.

In the world of Shuang'er in ancient times, that person had been with me for more than ten years, not to mention that person was still my true beloved, so even with just one glance, Mr. Xiao's heart jumped wildly, and he was able to determine almost immediately that this person was the ontological consciousness.

Not the daughter-in-law who lost her memory!

"You..." Brother Xiao looked at the other party in surprise.

The beauty also seemed to be a little stunned. Now that she understood that Mr. Xiao had recognized her, the corners of the beauty's mouth rose slightly. It was just this smile, which only made Mr. Xiao think of four words: a smile that captivates the city.

Overwhelm the country and the city.

Boss Xiao was stunned by this smile, or it would be more accurate to say that he was stunned.

It wasn't until the beauty stood up from the ground that Brother Xiao came back to his senses.

"I have never told you my real name. Now I will tell you that my name is Yue Shuozhi, and this body is called Yue Shuo. This is the Realm of Comprehension."

When he saw the clothes on his body just now, Boss Xiao actually had some guesses. Now that he heard the man say that, Boss Xiao had a feeling that it was true.

The man looked intently at Mr. Xiao's eyes, "My soul injury has almost recovered. If I can become a god in the cultivation world, then I can fully recover. This will be the most dangerous world before I recover, because if I fall in this world, my body will fall into a deep sleep forever."

Boss Xiao's heart tightened slightly, "So serious?"

"I have already become a god, but gods also have the five decays of heaven and man. My situation is actually similar to the five declines of heaven and man, but it did not form naturally. And there have never been so many opportunities to replenish my soul. The cultivation world is different from other worlds. The rules for becoming a god here are also different. It will be the highest rule of the world, and it is also the highest law that my soul needs. It is enough for my main body to recover."