Arc 19-853: Hard training

The sincerity that Mr. Xiao said was also said by looking directly at the eyes of the person in front of him.

The man seemed to be stunned for a while, but he also seemed to be in disbelief, and he looked straight at Mr. Xiao.

After a while, the man took the lead to look away.

Contract partner? This person actually thought so.

What I wanted to sign at first was a master-servant contract, and this man agreed without hesitation, but when they signed the contract, somehow, the master-servant contract became a partner contract.

This should be an accident to them, but does this person really take this contract seriously? The man didn't know what mood he was in for a while, but when he looked at each other just now, he found that he was a little afraid to look into those eyes.

The man pursed his lips tightly, not thinking about it anymore, and then, a powerful soul power burst out, directly tearing open a crack underneath.

Boss Xiao was watching the opponent's movements from the side, and of course he saw the crack that the opponent tore.

Boss Xiao frowned slightly. It was a bit like a space rift. He had stayed in other worlds, especially those where one could practice. Of course, he knew that a space rift like this would require a lot of soul power if it was torn open by manpower.

He glanced at his daughter-in-law worriedly, and was slightly relieved to see that her soul body and face hadn't changed much.

Then at this moment, three ghosts flew out of the crack together.

Boss Xiao narrowed his eyes and immediately launched an attack.

Then he found that this ghost was much harder to kill. If it was a high-level ghost, his mental attacks would always be one at a time.

But just now he launched two consecutive mental attacks on one of the ghosts, but the ghost still flew towards him.

Boss Xiao didn't panic either, and continued to attack the ghost flying in front.

He knew where the weakness of such a ghost was, that was the opponent's brain, which was actually similar to beating zombies. In the world of the last days, he had fought many zombies, so when he attacked with mental power, he could accurately find the brain.

And it's at the heart of the brain.

After four consecutive attacks, the ghost's body swayed, but the opponent finally flew in front of Mr. Xiao, and Mr. Xiao immediately spilled two talismans.

I bought this by myself, but the level of the talismans was not high, so the two talismans that were thrown out were torn apart by the ghost at once, and at the same time, the other two ghosts had already rushed over.

Boss Xiao narrowed his eyes and increased his mental attack, which finally killed the fierce ghost in the front. And the two ghosts in the back had already rushed up, and after Mr. Xiao used fist and kick kung fu to counter them twice, he continued to launch a mental attack.

After having the experience of killing the first ghost just now, Mr. Xiao already knows how much mental power he needs to use to deal with the second ghost. Especially now that he was fighting these two ghosts at close quarters, of course Mr. Xiao had to deal with one of them first.

However, after the two ghosts have been dealt with, Brother Xiao's mental power is only two-thirds left.

Afterwards, the boss Li Guixiao didn't use his mental power to directly eliminate the opponent. He planned to try the talismans and magic weapons on his body now.