Arc 20-914: Don't Be Greedy

Han Ming was no one else, and he was not so easy to deal with.

When Fang He sent the other party away, he promised to send the pill tomorrow.

Then Fang He went to the courtyard where Boss Xiao was. He originally wanted to buy this elixir himself, but now that guy Han Ming came to his door as a shield for him. Fang He felt that this matter was not too bad.

Anyway, it is impossible to keep the matter of Pill Master Xiao a secret forever.

Although the matter of this miracle doctor selling the yang strengthening pill happened now, it shouldn't matter if he kept it a few days longer.

Thinking of this in his mind, Fang He had already walked to the courtyard where Big Brother Xiao was.

Now there are attendants in this courtyard, and during the time Mr. Xiao lived here, the attendants here are Mr. Xiao's attendants.

Even if Fang He came over, he would definitely have to get Mr. Xiao's consent before he could see him.

After the attendant went in to report, Brother Xiao also let Fang He in.

Fang He raised it with a little embarrassment, someone came to his door, wanting to buy Yang-enhancing pills. Boss Xiao immediately laughed in his heart, as expected, his Yang-enhancing Pill is not worried about selling.

What's more, some immortal cultivators in this fairy world are more fun than those second-generation cultivators in the comprehension world. Men, even if they are immortals, if they are too keen on bed affairs, it will definitely be detrimental to the body. In any world, as long as they are keen on bed affairs and play too much, they will definitely need to replenish their bodies.

Not to mention that there are special medicinal materials in his yang yang pill, which can not only increase the fertility rate of people. It can even make up for the loss of a person's body. So he knew that as long as someone took his elixirs, they would definitely know the goods. Sure enough, after he sold them, even though those two people should be told not to let others know that Fang's family has an alchemist, those two people still leaked the news.

People who love to play, if they are not locked up at home, how can it be possible to let others not play?

Although Boss Xiao was laughing in his heart, he was serious on the page.

"Actually, the real function of my elixir is to increase the chances of pregnancy."

While Fang He was taken aback by Mr. Xiao's words, his pupils couldn't help shrinking slightly. He obviously immediately thought of himself, although for so many years, his body has been unable to have children due to poisoning and losses, but Master Xiao also said that if it was just poisoning, it would not affect the child, so there should be some problems with his and his wife's health.

Whether it is the Fang family or the Shen family where his wife lives, there is a shortage of heirs.

If the elixir sold by Xiao Danshi can really increase the chance of pregnancy, then it is really too precious for some families who want to have children. Now Fang He can feel the sound of his heartbeat increasing.

"What Pill Master Xiao said is true, can this elixir really increase a person's chances of getting pregnant?"

"Yes." Brother Xiao nodded with certainty. "Although it is very good for men to restore their glory in bed, the real effect is to make up for people's losses and increase the chance of pregnancy, so if it is purely used as an aphrodisiac pill...it is really not worth it."

"Alchemist Xiao, you know that my wife and I have always wanted a child... Alchemist Xiao also said before that the toxins in my wife and I are not the only reason we don't have children. Now in another month, after the problem of toxins in my wife and I is resolved, if we still can't have children... Does it mean that after taking this elixir of Alchemist Xiao, the chances of my wife and I having children will be higher?"