Arc 20-933: Nothing to Eat

For these demon gods who are coming.

Of course Big Brother Xiao, who was mending the sky, saw it, but even though he saw it, he didn't pay attention to it.

There are so many people out there, why should I care about it?

Even if there is no way to kill those people below in a short time, at least delay for a while, that's still no problem.

In fact, Big Brother Xiao's mending the sky has come to an end, and this area has almost been mended.

Yue Shuozhi was standing next to the other party, and he only took a look at the coming demon gods, and he didn't pay any other attention.

Phantom God Venerable laughed.

"You all came so slowly one by one. I thought you should have come a long time ago. Is it because you have been on it for too long, so are you taking yourself too seriously now? It's not prudent enough to do things like this. Doesn't nothingness despise you?"

The mouth of Phantom God Venerable is also very poisonous.

In short, after he said that, the eyes of those demon gods fell on him, and they were all very angry.

"Phantom God Venerable, you are looking for death." A demon god roared so loudly.

Phantom God Venerable is of course not afraid, and he laughed even more wildly.

"I don't know who is looking for death today. If you have the ability, don't run away for a while, but it doesn't matter if you run away. As long as you have no way to leave this world, I will catch you and kill you one by one."

The words of the Phantom God Venerable are really as arrogant as you want. Some of the demon gods looked at him with unbelievable eyes, probably like watching a madman.

Although everyone knows this Phantom God Venerable and knows that the other party is powerful, but if they really take the other party seriously, then it is definitely not true, because they already knew that this person was seriously injured, and it was equivalent to being driven out by others.

If this person hadn't run away, he would have been killed in the God Realm. With such a person, why would the other party speak such big words?

So for these demon gods at this time, looking at the Phantom God Venerable is like looking at a person who has lost his mind.

The other half-demon gods are actually quite curious about the identity of the Phantom God Venerable. This guy must also come from the Excalibur, but it is not a demon cultivator.

So this is the god of the gods.

This deity spoke very bluntly, but he didn't know what kind of strength the other party had.

Those demigods were a little curious. And at this moment, Phantom God Venerable took the lead in attacking, and slashed at one of the demon gods with a sword. That man was the strongest among these demon gods, and he could also be said to be the old captain of these people.

These people came to this world to carry out tasks together, and of course there will be leaders and sub-leaders. There will always be someone who counts what he says, and everyone else will listen, unless this person falls, and when this person falls, there will naturally be other people to replace him.

The sword that the phantom god slashed was aimed at this person.

The man's face was extremely ugly. He felt that the Phantom God Venerable was really too arrogant. Now he is not at the peak strength at all, and he can't show the peak strength in this world. The other party dares to be the first to attack him. This is simply not taking himself seriously.