Arc 19-855: Father and son killing each other?

Officer Wang rushed out of the office immediately, and on Huang Zhong's side, the sneak attackers were coming in menacingly.

Police officer Wang already knew that Huang Zhong was in the parking lot of the hospital through positioning, so he immediately contacted the special department police over there and asked them to help Huang Zhong.

It took less than two minutes for the police from the special department to arrive. However, when they arrived at the parking lot, except for a pool of blood on the ground, Huang Zhong was no longer there.

Officer Wang received a message from the parking lot on the way there, he gritted his teeth and called Brother Xiao.

At this time, Brother Xiao is eating takeaway. He always felt that what he ordered was not as delicious as what his assistant ordered, which made him regret that he didn't inform his assistant in advance.

As expected, I am not from this world, so the food I order is not as delicious as others order.

In fact, Boss Xiao also misses his craft, but he finds it too troublesome to let him make barbecue by himself, not to mention that the seasoning in the space can't be used, and he has to make the seasoning again, which is very troublesome when he thinks about it.

Fortunately, he is hungry now, and he has not eaten well in that dead zone these days, so although the taste of this takeaway is worse than Huang Zhong's, he has eaten a lot, which is better than eating in the dead zone, right? Can't be too picky.

He was about to eat when he heard the phone ring.

Boss Xiao curled his lips. His mobile phone was turned off before entering the death zone, and he turned it on after he came out. He charged it for a while while taking a shower, and he was still eating here after taking a shower. Someone called, and it seemed that he had been staring at his side all the time.

The mobile phone was placed on the coffee table beside him. Mr. Xiao was eating at the dining table now, and because he hadn't finished eating, he ignored the mobile phone that was ringing non-stop.

The first time the phone automatically hung up.

Before Mr. Xiao had time to stay quiet for a few seconds, the second round started to sound again.

Boss Xiao raised his eyebrows. The caller was quite persistent. It seems that there must be something wrong.

Only then did he put down the bowls and chopsticks in his hand, walked over and fished out the phone. The words "Police Officer Wang" were displayed on it, and Boss Xiao couldn't help curling his lips again.

As soon as the call was connected, Officer Wang over there quickly told what happened in the parking lot.

Boss Xiao narrowed his eyes in surprise, "So, my assistant was taken away? Do you know who took it away?"

Police officer Wang said it was investigating.

Boss Xiao snorted, "Then the perpetrator of the bombing has been found?"

Officer Wang was silent for two seconds, and then said that he was investigating.

"Then I can only say that the efficiency of your police is really bad enough. Everything is under investigation. One day passed and seven days passed and seven days passed and one month passed and it is still under investigation. I don't know when you will be able to find out the end." Brother Xiao sarcastically.

Officer Wang blushed.

"Do you think I can still count on you to save people? I'm afraid in the end you will say that I am saving people, but you can't find where the kidnappers are."