Arc 20-889: Fighting

Zhao Wannian was talking to her husband at this time.

"Our son and daughter-in-law have been in seclusion for a long time. They don't plan to remain in seclusion until the start of the group arena, right?"

Xiao Chengtian smiled, "That's their business, anyway, they are retreating together, I think it's a good thing that their relationship is getting better and better."

Zhao Wannian sighed softly, feeling a little worried.

"My daughter-in-law's ability is really great, and her talent is also monstrous. If I want to say I'm worried, I'm just worried about this, but our son's current talent is not that bad. I also hope that the relationship between the young couple will get better and better. When they come out of the secret realm this time, we must hold a grand ceremony for them."

"That's for sure. Our son is still the young suzerain. With our son's talent, it won't be long before he surpasses me as the suzerain. When I can pass on the position of suzerain to him, we husband and wife will retreat for a while. Our cultivation level also needs to be improved."

Zhao Wannian nodded, "What you're saying is that as parents, we must not be left behind too much by our children. I still want to protect our son. In a blink of an eye, the son has grown up and doesn't need our protection."

While the husband and wife were talking, the person who had been staring at Boss Xiao and his side came to report the news, saying that Boss Xiao had come out of the room and was going down the mountain now.

It seems that this must be going to the city outside.

The husband and wife were worried at once, they were going to go there together, but at this time the suzerains of the other two sects came to find Xiao Chengtian, Zhao Wannian immediately left her husband, but she didn't intend to stay with the guests, so she hurried to find her son.

Xiao Chengtian looked at his wife's disappearing figure, a little bit dumbfounded, and he didn't want to stay to entertain these things. Rather than playing games with those guys, it would be more interesting to go shopping with my son.

Boss Xiao and Yue Shuozhi are indeed already outside the city.

Now the busiest things in this city are all kinds of shops, and the business is really booming.

Especially for those offensive talisman shops and magic weapon shops, the business is not very good, and sometimes they can't get in at all.

"The largest Tianbao Pavilion here, I heard that the current business is so good that others can't squeeze in. This Tianbao Pavilion has seven floors in total. The higher you go, the more precious the things inside are, especially the seventh floor, which is usually bartered. Usually, there are not many people going to the sixth and seventh floors, but this time there are more monks here, and even the sixth and seventh floors are in an endless stream."

Brother Xiao said with a smile, after he came out of the room, the monk of Jinghuazong who was waiting outside recorded the city and some news about Taipingzong in the jade slip and gave it to him. He had read the news just now, so although he hadn't come out these days, he knew all the news outside.

"Do you want to go to those two floors?" Yue Shuozhi immediately looked over.

"Since it is the most famous place here, we must go to see the underground floors. There is nothing to see, so let's go to the sixth and seventh floors. Don't forget how many spirit stones we have in our hands. If those things don't cost money, it's useless to keep them, don't you think?" Mr. Xiao is really a local tyrant now.