Arc 19-856: There is no return

"You bastard, I should have strangled you when you were born." The middle-aged man looked at Boss Xiao with resentment, the hatred in those eyes seemed to be real, as if he wanted to tear Boss Xiao to pieces.

Brother Xiao hooked the corners of his mouth, "Old man, haven't you understood yet? Do you really think I'm your weak and deceitful son? That son was already killed in the cemetery by your other children, okay?"

The middle-aged man was stunned for a moment, and the hatred in his eyes was choked.

"Do you not understand what your own son is like? Even if he suddenly has the talent for cultivation, is it possible for him to be so powerful in a short period of time?"

The middle-aged man seemed to have thought of something, and his face turned pale a little bit.

Brother Xiao snorted, "I didn't intend to take revenge for this body, but who sent your sons and daughters to come to the door by themselves? Since they want to kill me, how can I let them do so. Those two idiots should never have left this body in the dead area, and then they found that the body was not dead and even sent killers over. You moved the people around me again, old man, then I can only let your family die, or you will be like fleas." Is it always spinning in front of my eyes?"

"You...you..." I don't know whether it was out of anger or fear, the middle-aged man spat out two mouthfuls of blood after Mr. Xiao's words.

Brother Xiao pinched the middle-aged man's neck with his palm, "Although you are a high-level ghost hunter, after your two sons and daughters died, you didn't think of coming to revenge yourself, but tried to kill me with other methods, as long as you killed me. In fact, I personally like this method very much. I brought so many people here today, and the snipers prepared quite a few for me... It's a pity that they are my enemies, otherwise I would like such a smart friend... It's a pity..."

He said with a sigh, and then Brother Xiao directly twisted the opponent's neck.

The middle-aged man was unwilling to die, and fell to the ground with his eyes wide open.

Looking at the mess around him, Mr. Xiao's eyes fell on Huang Zhong who had already taken the medicine.

"I checked just now, your problem is not serious, see if you can walk now?"

For Mr. Xiao, there is no lack of arms or legs, and his dantian has not been abolished, and he can still continue to practice. This is not a big problem. As for the internal and external injuries on his body, anyway, they will get better sooner or later, not to mention the medicine he gave the other party is good medicine.

Huang Zhong also noticed the magic of the medicine he drank. If he felt so uncomfortable at first that he wanted to die, then after drinking the medicine, he felt that the pain in his body was relieved by at least two-thirds. Moreover, the effect of this medicine is exerted in a short period of time, and it is very immediate.

At this time, after hearing what Big Brother Xiao said, Huang Zhong also tried to stand up.

Although he staggered a bit at first, he was able to walk quickly.

Huang Zhong was very happy, "Thank you Mr. Xiao, I can walk now."

Boss Xiao nodded, "Let's go back and talk about it."

Huang Zhong looked at the mess on the ground with some hesitation, "Are these people just left like this? I'll let someone deal with it."

"No need." Boss Xiao shook his head, "There will be official people to deal with it."

Huang Zhong was silent for a second, so this Mr. Xiao didn't care about letting the official know that he had killed so many people.

Boss Xiao drove over by himself, so he walked over directly.