Arc 20-879: Nineteen Elders

The power of Lei Jie, who has advanced to the stage of transformation into gods, is naturally very powerful, and this one on the barren mountain seems to be especially powerful.

Some monks at the Nascent Soul stage who were attracted here, when their cultivation had not reached the late Nascent Soul stage, suddenly found that when they looked over, their eyes hurt.

Not only that, but the powerful power of the thunder calamity even cast a shadow in his heart.

The faces of many monks changed, and they didn't dare to look any more.

There are a few monks at the peak of Nascent Soul, they look at the situation here with good eyesight, and at the same time they have a faint understanding in their hearts.

They are at the peak of Nascent Soul, and they are only one step away from transforming gods.

So watching other people's God Transformation Thunder Tribulation, it will naturally give them some insight. These cultivators at the peak of Nascent Soul cherish this opportunity very much, so they look at this place with good eyesight.

The thunder and lightning struck for two full hours, and Mr. Xiao's eyes were always on his wife. They found this place after they left the Forest of Death.

Just when the power of the thunder and lightning dissipated, Mr. Xiao made a few hand formulas, and as soon as his hand formulas fell, several figures flew towards the place of crossing the calamity of the new moon.

Boss Xiao's eyes were cold, they had actually set up around this barren mountain long ago, but the formation was closed because of the tribulation just now.

The few moves that Brother Xiao made just now are the moves to open the formation again. Sure enough, there are people with vicious thoughts. There are some people in the cultivation world who can't see the good of others. Even if they have no grievances or enmities with each other, but seeing the other party advance, especially when the other party is in a weak period after the promotion, he wants to go up and find fault, and even kill the person who has crossed the catastrophe to satisfy his own vicious taste.

This place is sparsely populated, and Mr. Xiao spent a lot of effort to find this place. What he is afraid of is Tianyahai Pavilion. Although he and his daughter-in-law are not weak now, there are monks in the Mahayana Transcendence Tribulation period in Tianya Haige. If there are monks of this level, let alone this level, even if it is just a combined level, it will be enough for them to eat a pot.

So what Big Brother Xiao really avoided were the monks of Tianya Haige. In such a remote place, there were people who came to find fault after his wife survived the thunder disaster. Big Brother Xiao's eyes were of course cold. Looking at the figures of the few monks flying past, it was like looking at a dead person.

Those monks did indeed quickly become dead.

These cultivators have been stuck at the peak of the Nascent Soul for many years, and they have not made any progress in their cultivation. Therefore, seeing others can overcome the catastrophe and become Yu Xizhen, Jiahuashen, they are as jealous as they want. Those who have just passed the catastrophe of transforming the gods will be relatively weak. If they do it at this time, the possibility of success is very high.

Moreover, since they can transform into gods here, there must be a lot of good things in their hands, so this is also a good opportunity to kill people and seize treasures.

These monks flew over confidently, but when they were trapped in the killing array and fell quickly, even the Nascent Soul couldn't escape, the eyes of these monks before they died were full of horror and resentment.