Arc 20-897: What Identity

Along the way afterwards, Lao Ba's mood became more complicated.

Because he saw several times the excited scenes of stone monsters singing and dancing. Compared with the fighting and the blood on the other side, Lao Ba felt that his side was peaceful and terrifying.

His eyes fell on Su Huai and Cheng Liu several times, and a very strong intuition told him that it had a lot to do with them that they could walk so smoothly.

So in the final analysis, it was their young suzerain who had the foresight to make such two people follow their young suzerain wholeheartedly.

When he finally walked out of the stone forest, Lao Ba looked back with some regret. He saw that other teams were buried in the stone forest, and they were never able to get out.

I also saw more teams, learning their methods to make deals with stone monsters.

But those people's luck is always not as good as them. Even if the stone monster didn't attack, it seems that those people are not allowed to touch the treasure around the stone monster.

It seems that the stone monster looks down on those people very much, so although they have accepted the offerings from those people and do not intend to do anything directly to them, if those people insist on touching the things of the stone monster, then the stone monster will not be polite.

Maybe it's because what those people come up with isn't as good as their side?

But to be honest, apart from the really good things from their young suzerain, the things from the rest of them are really not that good. Some of them are not even as good as the items from other teams, and are no more precious than other people's items, so why do those stone monsters treat them better? After thinking about it, Lao Ba only thought of Su Huai and the others.

Besides these two people, Lao Ba really couldn't think of any other reasons.

Brother Xiao didn't think as much as Lao Ba thought. After they came out of the stone forest, they continued to walk forward.

In the following month, they did not pass through places like Stone Forest. However, the harvest along the way is not bad. I have encountered some high-level monsters, and those monsters are all above the middle stage of fusion, so there are always treasures on them. If one can reach this level of practice, those monsters are already full of treasures. Even from Mr. Xiao's perspective, there are one or two things about those monsters that he can appreciate.

And it can also be used for training. Boss Xiao himself also needs opportunities to practice his hands, so he has personally participated in quite a few battles in the past month, and he feels that he is much more proficient in combat.

On this day, when Boss Xiao and the others continued to move forward, a vision appeared in the sky ahead.

Brother Xiao and the others stopped in their tracks immediately, and Lao Ba looked at the vision in the sky in front of him suspiciously.

"Could it be that someone is advancing? It doesn't seem like it, but if someone is advancing, the momentum should be quite huge, right? Is it going to advance to the Mahayana stage in the secret realm?"

Anyway, this is not like the Thunder Tribulation that advanced to the fusion stage.

Although Lao Ba thinks that their young suzerain is terrible when they are promoted to Huashen, which is equivalent to when some people are promoted to fit.

I also saw it with my own eyes at the beginning, and now in retrospect, I still feel that the thunder calamity of their young suzerain was really terrible, and the number was super large.