Arc 18-813: Please watch the fun

The system has been staring at Wu Huai. Since An Dehai's Luck value has almost lost, the system is too lazy to pay attention to An Dehai.

So the system focused on Wu Huai. When Birant tried to find a way to let Wu Huai go to the male insect academy to take a look, the system of course told the news to its host.

Boss Xiao raised his eyebrows. He didn't do anything to the compatriot who traveled from the earth, and he didn't want to get luck on the other party. He didn't expect that guy to actually hit his own head.

"What does that guy want?" Brother Xiao asked casually.

The system indicated that he did not know the answer to this question.

Logically speaking, Wu Huai didn't even know the identity of Boss Xiao, nor did he know that the current imperial husband had intersected with him, and he even felt sorry for himself, so if he wanted to talk about hatred, it would be a shame if he didn't know this. For Wu Huai, there is no such thing at all. If this is the case, why do you feel so much malice towards the imperial husband?

So the system said it didn't know, so it stared at it even more.

After a few days like this, Bilante and Wu Huai really managed to complete this matter.

Because the food in the male insect academy is relatively good, they are very particular about some ingredients, although most of the transportation of ingredients is in charge of the military females.

But precisely because the females in the army were in charge, there was room for manipulation. According to the tracking from the system, Boss Xiao knew that Bilante actually bribed two of the females, and then stuffed Wu Huai in among the transport personnel.

Wu Huai even secretly put on a camera.

Bilante didn't know that Wu Huai was wearing a camera. This guy thought that the other party really came to visit the male insect academy, just to please his favorite male insect.

"Host, what on earth is that guy trying to do? Why does he wear a camera? Is it to put the captured things on the Internet? But that guy is not engaged in marketing." The system is really puzzled.

"Let's see what he will shoot." Mr. Xiao smiled, and now the students in the academy are all on the right track.

Although he has not yet reached the point where he can be a hands-off shopkeeper, he has to admit that now there are fewer things to worry about every day. He has delegated all the powers and picked out some top students who are more knowledgeable. Those who use mental power and have sharper five senses. After picking out such top students, teach them first. As for the subsequent teaching work, it will be done by the students at the bottom.

In this way, Boss Xiao himself is naturally relaxed, and many of them don't even need to look at those people, because of the various competition and reward systems, and the hint of spiritual power every time he is in a big class, At this time, these males in the academy have no sense of resistance to Mr. Xiao himself, and will even deify his words and orders.

Not to mention that it is still closed training, so it is easier to manage these males. That's why Big Brother Xiao is getting more and more relaxed every day. Now that Wu Huai suddenly sent him a joke, Big Brother Xiao thinks it's okay to take a look.

For this compatriot who is also on the earth, he doesn't have much empathy, and he doesn't have the kind of world that sees the kind experience of fellow villagers. There are too many worlds. He has gained some emotions and lost some emotions at the same time. Not to mention that when he was on the modern earth, he was a mentally ill person who didn't know Wu Huai. If it comes to him, what kind of consequences will there be, then the other party needs to bear it.