Arc 20-920: Fame

Phantom God Venerable looked at Mr. Xiao with a little surprise.

"I can't see that your ambition is quite ambitious. You actually want to train the fairy king to become the fairy king. Do you know how slow the promotion of these fairy kings is? Do you think it will save time?"

"These people were so slow to advance because the exercises they practiced are very common. It may also be related to their own aptitude, but if there are suitable exercises for them, do you think their advancement speed will still be very slow?"

The Phantom God Venerable was speechless immediately, he found that he seemed unable to refute Mr. Xiao's words.

Then the Phantom God thought that Mr. Xiao did have a lot of excellent exercises in his hands, and even god-level exercises. So this person said that the promotion is faster, it should not be difficult.

Yue Shuozhi stayed by his side and didn't speak, just watching the Phantom God Venerable slump.

The corner of Phantom God Venerable's mouth twitched, why did he feel that Moon Venerable was watching his joke? Well, maybe the other party is just watching his own joke.

Not to mention the people who left, what kind of discussion they had with Mr. Xiao and others, in the next seven days, Mr. Xiao was really ruthless towards his two patients. It's not that he doesn't have a gentler way to treat these people, but who makes himself short of time now?

If he wanted to spread his reputation in the shortest possible time, he would definitely need the patients he treated to spread it in person. Those who stare here will also look at the final results of the people who come to treat diseases, so how can he have so much time to let these people take their time gently.

Therefore, when Boss Xiao made his move, it can be said that he was merciless.

So everyone who stared at this place after seven days knew that that alchemist Xiao was indeed capable. Although for many people, the conditions for asking the other party to make a move are extremely harsh. For a strong person at the level of the fairy king, the strongest among them in the lower fairyland is the strong person at the level of the fairy king. That Alchemist Xiao wanted a strong man at the level of a fairy king to serve him for five hundred years, and he had to sign a very harsh contract. During these five hundred years, life, death and soul were under the control of this alchemist Xiao.

If it weren't for the fact that the status of the sick person is very important, no matter which family it is, they would not be willing to exchange it with a strong person at the level of the Immortal King.

People outside discussed more about Pill Master Xiao.

And on the eighth day, Mr. Xiao had another patient. It was that beautiful concubine. Just as Mr. Xiao guessed, the city lord was really reluctant to part with this beautiful concubine.

In short, the woman became his patient again in the end, and brought two fairy kings.

In addition, the service is for life, which means that the two fairy kings brought by this woman will belong to Mr. Xiao in the future, and there is no five-hundred-year agreement.

The two fairy kings sent by the other two patients, the city lords in those two cities probably also feared the Phantom God Venerable, so those two fairy kings were also given to Mr. Xiao, and they also served for life.

Brother Xiao thought about it, and decided to change the condition of the sale to lifelong service in the future.

Originally, he was thinking of using five hundred years as a means of attracting others, but after all, five hundred years is still a small hidden danger. Although he added a lot of conditions in the contract, if others don't want to leave after five hundred years, then the original owner can't force it.