Arc 18-810: Different teaching

Because the visiting males can only stay inside for an hour, and because it is stipulated that the registration time cannot exceed nine o'clock.

So until ten o'clock in the morning, those males who could only visit had left the school.

Immediately, the entire Internet outside was very lively.

"I feel that this male school is different from the schools I have seen before, and I can't tell what is special. I went to see the classrooms, but I feel that the classrooms are better than those I have seen before. It's much, much bigger, and the square in the male insect academy is really too big, it really can't be called a playground, it can only be called a square."

"I visited the school cafeteria, and found that there are so many delicious foods in it. I almost drool when I saw it. If I can eat so many delicious foods in it, I would I feel that I should go to school even for that one bite."

"I haven't seen the emperor, and I haven't seen any other teachers. Except for the females who are in charge of order, I have never seen a school staff. I heard that even the ones who are in charge of registration They are all females from the army. After the registration is completed, the female will not work in situ. This makes me wonder why none of the teachers in the school have seen it? Do teachers also need to keep it secret? ?"

"And the school's official website didn't say what the school is responsible for teaching, and it didn't say anything about it. I'm really curious. I don't know what the males who go in will learn."

"I'm also very curious, and I also want to know what will be learned in it. I don't know if our imperial husband will broadcast live broadcasts in the school. It would be great if he also broadcasted live broadcasts in the school."

At this moment, the Internet suddenly became more heated, because their imperial husband actually started a live broadcast.

This was unexpected by everyone, because logically speaking, today should be a very busy day for their imperial husband. Their imperial husbands haven't started the live broadcast for the past few days, saying that they are preparing something about the school.

Now that the school has just started, there should be no time to start the live broadcast, but now that he started the live broadcast, a lot of bugs flooded into the live broadcast room, no matter if they are female or male, unless they really can't let go of the matter at hand Yes, otherwise all of them flowed into this live broadcast room.

It can be seen how popular this live broadcast room is. If this is not the interstellar world, if it is in a modern world, so much huge traffic all pours into a live broadcast room, I am afraid that the live broadcast room will collapse directly.

I am here in Starworld. So it is impossible for the live broadcast room to collapse. In fact, apart from the entire Zerg Empire, there are many other countries and many other races that are concerned here.

It's just because of the isolation from the Zerg Empire, so even if they want to log in to the Zerg Empire, they need to turn over the net.

Therefore, the traffic in this live broadcast room is even greater.

The Zonghuang was not in the school at this time, he was in the palace, he also did not expect Xiao Wangjun to start the live broadcast at this time, so he was working in the study, after he knew the news, he also turned on the live broadcast.

Then everyone first saw the huge square that had been mentioned by the Internet, and now a total of 30,000 males had gathered on that square, and everyone was standing there.