Runaway (Quinn)

A/N: this was from a short multichapter crossover fic where quinn runs away to California and ends up living with the fosters but I lost inspo lol

-

Quinn turned on her phone and saw she had a ton of missed calls and texts from Finn.

Quinn exhaled slowly as she dialed his number to call him back.

"Quinn? Is that really you?"

"It's me." Quinn said softly.

"Are you okay?" Finn wondered. "Where are you? Everyone's been looking for you."

"I had to get out of there." Quinn answered.

"Puck's been freaking out." Finn told Quinn. "He hasn't slept since you left. He barely eats. He thinks this is his fault."

"It's not." Quinn promised. "I'm sorry."

"Where are you?" Finn asked again. "What's going on?"

"I'm okay." Quinn promised.

"Well, when are you coming back?" Finn demanded. "What about Beth? What are we supposed to tell her?"

"Did you tell Puck I texted you?" Quinn questioned Finn.

"I wanted to make sure it was you." Finn said. "When are you coming home?"

"I'm not." Quinn responded. "I can't."

"Quinn." Finn exhaled. "Everybody's worried about you. We need you in glee club, and Puck and Beth need you."

"Puck and Beth have each other." Quinn pointed out. "They don't need me."

"Yes they do." Finn argued. "We all do. You belong here with us. We're a family."

"No." Quinn said. "Not anymore."

"Quinn, please just tell me where you are." Finn requested.

"I can't." Quinn replied. "Please don't tell Puck you heard from me."

"Quinn, wait, just-"

"I have to go."

Quinn hung up the phone and turned it off again before heading to lunch.