College (Quick/Sarah)

"Hey." Puck said. "Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure." Quinn nodded.

Puck joined Quinn on the couch and looked at her.

"Are you okay?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah." Puck promised. "This isn't about me."

"Okay." Quinn muttered. "Then what's it about?"

"Sarah." Puck answered.

Quinn looked at Puck, waiting to hear more.

"She's been working on her college applications." Puck told Quinn. "And I told her if she needs any help, she can ask you. Since you're kind of a pro."

"Yeah, of course." Quinn nodded. "Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

"No." Puck said. "Look, I don't know where she's gonna decide to go to school, but I was thinking we could help her out. Financially."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"I know you got a good scholarship to Yale, and she's applying for some, but..." Puck shrugged. "College is expensive and I just wanna help her if we can."

Quinn went to speak, but Puck continued.

"It doesn't have to be, like, we're fully funding her education. I know we're gonna have to pay for Beth and Hudson's college, but my mom has no money and I thought maybe we could-"

"Noah." Quinn stopped Puck. "I think it's a great idea."

"You do?" Puck asked.

Quinn nodded. "I had a lot of friends in college who really struggled with tuition bills, and if we can take away even some of that stress for Sarah, then we should."

Puck nodded back.

"Besides, by the time Beth goes to college, you'll have a few Grammys and I'll have a few Oscars." Quinn added with a smile.

"You're really okay with this?"

"Absolutely."