Dating (Beth/Quicketh)

"Hey, I'm glad you're home. I wanted to talk to you about something." Puck began.

"What did you do?" Quinn teased.

"Nothing." Puck promised. "I wanna talk about Beth."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"Have you talked to her?" Puck wondered. "About dating? And sex?"

Quinn went to answer, but Puck continued.

"'Cause she's getting older and I don't want her to do the things we did. Or at least the things I did. And I'd talk to her myself, but I don't wanna embarrass her. So... did you?"

"I did." Quinn nodded. "She's not dating yet, but we talked about it and she's gonna come to me when she has questions."

Puck nodded slowly. "What about the pill?"

"She's not on it." Quinn told Puck. "When she starts getting serious with someone, we're gonna get her on it. I told her we want her to be safe and we're not gonna judge her, and she shouldn't to leave protection up to the guy."

"Yeah, guys that age are stupid." Puck muttered.

"Yeah." Quinn smiled. "They are."

Puck smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry about Beth. She's gonna be okay." Quinn promised. "She's a lot smarter than we were at that age."

Puck nodded.

"She can come to us when she needs something." Quinn added. "We raised her to not be afraid of that."

"Yeah." Puck said.

"Don't worry about her." Quinn repeated as she kissed Puck lightly. "Besides, I already told her we're too young to be grandparents."