Marriage (Puck/Quinn)

"Hey." Puck said, getting up to greet Quinn. "Thanks for meeting me."

"Yeah." Quinn replied as she sat down.

"I wanted to talk to you." Puck began, taking a deep breath as he sat down. "About Courtney."

Quinn nodded slowly.

"I talked to her the other day." Puck told Quinn. "I haven't seen her since the wedding, but she finally took my call."

"What did you wanna tell me?" Quinn wondered.

"She's coming back to New York." Puck explained. "She's moving in with me."

"Why are you telling-"

"She had one condition." Puck interrupted as he looked at Quinn. "And it was for me to not see you anymore."

"And you said yes?" Quinn asked.

"What choice did I have, Quinn?" Puck questioned her. "She's my wife."

"You've known her for less than six months, Noah!" Quinn exclaimed.

"She's my wife." Puck repeated.

"And you've been cheating on her the whole time you were together." Quinn noted.

"Quinn." Puck said softly.

"Does she know that?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"No." Puck confessed.

Quinn shook her head angrily as she got up. "You shouldn't have gone through with this. I told you I loved you, and I asked you not to."

"I know." Puck said as he stood up and gently grabbed Quinn's wrist. "But-"

"No." Quinn cut Puck off. "No, good luck, Puck. Don't call me when this doesn't work out."

"Quinn."