Bad Interview (Quicketh)

"Please welcome Quinn Fabray!"

Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, Quinn put a smile on her face as she walked onto the stage. She waved to the audience and greeted the talk show host.

"Thank you for having me." Quinn said, taking her seat.

"Thank you for being here. You're even more beautiful in person, what a treat. Let's dive right in - after a little vacation, you're coming to Broadway."

"I wouldn't exactly call pregnancy and childbirth a vacation, but yes, I took some time away from work to focus on my family." Quinn answered.

"Are you one of those moms who doesn't wanna work so she can stay at home with the kids?"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "I personally enjoy working, and I had my daughter young, so I've always been a working mom. But my mom stayed home to raise me and my sister while our father worked, and I'm glad she could do that."

"Could you do that?"

"I don't think any less of anyone who chooses to stay home with their children while their partner works, but that's not what I choose to do." Quinn said. "Although, my husband and I are in a pretty good routine with balancing each other, our kids, and work."

"Husband, right, you got married."

"Yes." Quinn replied, grinning as the audience cheered.

"When did you get married?"

"We got married in December on our anniversary." Quinn answered. "We were surrounded by our kids and our family and friends, and it was a beautiful day."

"And your husband... is he a good husband so far?"

"He is." Quinn nodded slowly. "He's so loving and romantic. We've been together a long time, and romance is not my strong suit, so I was worried that it would die out, but he makes me feel special every single day."

"And the kids? Is he a good dad?"

"Yes." Quinn smiled. "He's really excited now that we have a son, but he's always been protective and supportive of our daughter, which is really beautiful."

"Did you guys have a big church wedding?"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow at the high volume of personal questions and glanced at her team. She looked back at the host and shook her head.

"We chose to have a non-religious ceremony with our family and friends since we don't practice the same faith."

"Neither of you wanted to convert?"

"We both grew up very connected to our faith, and it was never even a conversation that one of us would give that up." Quinn clarified. "When our children are older, if they choose Judaism over Christianity, or vice versa, we're both okay with it."

"Your husband is Jewish? So he must be cheap. That's why you have to work, isn't it?"

"Okay, we're done here."

"Wait, we didn't even talk about your show yet."