Manicure (Unholy Trinity/Quick)

"We should get manicures." Santana stated.

"Yeah!" Brittany exclaimed, looking at her nails.

Quinn shook her head.

"Why not?" Brittany frowned.

"I keep getting manicures, hoping that'll be the weekend I become a fiancée." Quinn stated. "And then I come home and Noah looks at my nails and says that's nice."

"He's gonna ask you to marry him soon." Santana told Quinn.

"I wish he'd stop dragging his feet." Quinn responded. "Besides, he knows I don't like surprises. I don't need a big gesture."

"Yeah, but you know him." Santana pointed out. "He loves spoiling you."

"He's so in love with you." Brittany added, smiling as she glanced at Santana.

"He just wants to make you feel special." Santana insisted.

"And he does." Quinn said. "But I don't care about a ring or anything, I just wanna make things official."

"Just wait a little longer." Santana requested.

"Please." Brittany nodded, giving Quinn puppy dog eyes.

"Okay." Quinn laughed lightly. "Okay, let's go get our nails done."

-

"Hey." Quinn said, entering the apartment.

"Hey." Puck replied as Quinn greeted him with a kiss. "How was your day with Santana and Brittany?"

"It was fun." Quinn answered. "We got our nails done and went shopping. I'm gonna put my bags away."

"I'll put them away." Puck decided as he got up and took the bags from Quinn.

"Where are the kids?" Quinn wondered.

"I asked Jake to babysit." Puck said. "Can I take you to dinner?"

"Are you gonna ask me to marry you?" Quinn blurted.

"What?" Puck asked.

"I love you." Quinn told Puck. "And I don't need a big ring or a crazy proposal, but we have two kids together. When am I gonna get to be a Puckerman, too?"

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"I love you and I love our life together." Quinn added. "But I want more. I wanna get married, Noah."

"I'm gonna put these bags inside." Puck decided. "We can sit down and talk more when I come back."

Puck walked away and went into the bedroom.

Quinn followed him and watched as Puck put her bags away and started digging through the closet. "Noah, I'm sorry. I don't want to sound like this isn't enough for me because you're always enough for me. I just thought you would've asked me after Hudson was born."

"You don't have to apologize." Puck muttered. "I'm not mad at you."

"You're not?" Quinn asked.

"I get it." Puck said. "I thought about asking you in the hospital, but we barely had a minute alone, and you were exhausted and hormonal, and I wanted it to be something we would remember."

"Really?" Quinn wondered.

"We're a team, Q." Puck noted, pulling a small black box out of his dresser drawer. "And we want the same thing."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"So." Puck revealed the ring and knelt down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"